Terms & Conditions
By using the coursecraft.net web site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service ("TOS") as provided by CourseCraft.
CourseCraft reserves the right to update and change the TOS from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the TOS. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: https://coursecraft.net/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While CourseCraft prohibits such conduct and content as below on the service, you understand and agree that CourseCraft cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. CourseCraft cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that may jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not create an account for anyone but yourself or provide any false information.
- A valid, verified PayPal account or Stripe account is required to receive payment for enrollments.
- CourseCraft transaction fees are non-refundable. You may refund individual enrollment charges to a specific user at your discretion by using PayPal/Stripe's usual method for doing so, or by using the refund feature in the application. For PayPal, you must first grant permissions for CourseCraft to issue refunds on your behalf.
- CourseCraft membership fees are non-refundable. When changing between plans, a prorated amount will be applied to your account as applicable.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of CourseCraft's products and services. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to fees for such products and services and will be billed to the credit card you use to pay for the products and services. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- If the billing address you provide to us is in Canada, or you are physically present in Canada when CourseCraft's products and services are made available to you, you are subject to Canadian Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) in respect of your subscription to or purchase of CourseCraft's products and services.
- If the billing address you provide to us is not in Canada, you certify that: (i) you are not a resident of Canada; (ii) you are not GST/HST registered; and (iii) to the extent that you are an individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, you are not physically present in Canada when CourseCraft's products and services were made available to you. If this is not the case, you must notify us that you are subject to Canadian Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) in respect of your subscription to or purchase of CourseCraft's products and services.
Circumvention of Fees
- You must not attempt to circumvent any CourseCraft fees – for example, by sharing accounts.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may close your account at any time by contacting us. An email confirmation is required for security reasons.
- All of your content will be deleted from the service within a reasonable timeframe upon cancelation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- CourseCraft, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, for any reason at any time. CourseCraft reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- CourseCraft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Fees for all services, including but not limited to course enrollment fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the coursecraft.net web site or the service itself.
- CourseCraft shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with US copyright law and local copyright laws where you are conducting business.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you post and store on the service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. CourseCraft employees will not access your data, other than as required for the sole purpose of operating the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is Copyright© 2017 CourseCraft - All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from CourseCraft.
- Do not include content in your course that you do not own or have permission to use.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only available via email and the in-app chat service.
- You understand that CourseCraft uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, or CourseCraft.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CourseCraft.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CourseCraft customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- CourseCraft does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CourseCraft shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CourseCraft has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CourseCraft to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and CourseCraft and govern your use of the service, superceding any prior agreements between you and CourseCraft (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS).
Acceptance into the CourseCraft Referral Program is at CourseCraft's sole discretion. We may deny applications or cancel existing Referral Program participation if we determine your web site, social media feeds, or other promotional channels are unsuitable for our Program for any reason.
Referral Program Members must engage in responsible marketing practices. You are specifically prohibited from spamming or using deceptive marketing practices. You may not claim to represent CourseCraft, be dishonest, or misrepresent yourself or your relationship to CourseCraft in any way. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the CourseCraft Referral Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
You must use the unique referral link that CourseCraft provides to you in order for CourseCraft to attribute new customers to you. If you do not use your unique link, you will not receive credit and will not be paid commission for customers that you refer to CourseCraft.
CourseCraft will pay a 30% commission each month for subscription revenue from new customers that you refer. Sales include all paid subscriptions initiating from new customers you refer, but does not include amounts collected for sales taxes or credit for refunded services. Payouts are approved on a monthly basis, with a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions. If computational or book keeping errors are displayed in the Referral Program dashboard interface, CourseCraft reserves the right to correct the errors and adjust amounts paid to reflect the corrected values.
By joining the CourseCraft Referral Program you agree to these terms and agree qualifying commission amounts are your sole compensation. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and CourseCraft.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, at any time at our sole discretion. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures, and the CourseCraft Referral Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your sole recourse is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the CourseCraft Referral Program following the posting of the new Agreement on our site will indicate your acceptance of all changes.
Questions about the TOS should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.