Paint with Maggie monthly painting class.
INSPIRATION | EDUCATION | ENCOURAGEMENT | COMMUNITY
Congratulations on making your artistic goals and personal creativity a priority.
To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it. -- -- Kurt Vonnegut
- I love everything about this quote, there's so much truth in so few words.
- Art is a practice.
- How it turns out isn't as important isn't as important as the doing.
- Giving your creative-self a voice, is a path to personal fulfillment.
- There's no time like now, just do it.
The only way to fail at painting is to never start— M. Ruley
Inspiration | Education | Encouragement | Community
When you join the Paint with Maggie Acrylic Painting Class, every month you'll receive support for your growth in a variety of forms.
These could include, but won't be limited to:
- follow along video painting demonstrations - *you’ll get step by step instructions to create your own paintings, pause the demonstration whenever you need.
- inspirational prompts, for those days you want to paint, but you don’t know what.
- painting challenges, these get your energy up and your brush flying.
- Zoom creative painting coaching session, here’s where we can meet face to face to keep your painting on track for success.
- Acrylic painting basics, understanding the foundations of painting is a game changer when it comes to taking your painting to the next level.
- studio tips, save you time and money, who doesn’t want that!
- bonus Facebook live sessions, quick start paint-alongs.
- Q and A sessions, I’m here to help.
- Special workshops, deep dives into a particular topic (there’s already a color mixing workshop included in the membership)
NOTE: As technology and the needs of the class change these can also change.
HOW IT WORKS:
Typically your monthly calendar of activities will include:
One recorded video painting demonstration.
One Zoom creative coaching session, where you get direct access to me and I can help you in real time as you paint.
A short lesson that's a studio tip or painting fundamental.
A photo reference or inspiration for a DIY painting or group challenge, or something else from the list above.
What’s included in your monthly membership
You get access to the Paint with Maggie monthly acrylic painting class Membership Hub.
The Paint with Maggie monthly class membership hub is your PRIVATE entrance to the class material.
Treat it like a personal sanctuary, come and go as you please. Stay as long as you want.
All monthly class content is grouped in units called "courses". The courses give you direct access or links to similar lessons and information.
For example, all of the painting video demonstrations are in the course, titled “Painting Demonstrations”. This makes it very easy to find exactly what you want, when you want. 24/7
You have a private Facebook group community of acrylic painters with goals similar to yourself.
Use the group to share all your art creations for feedback, ask questions, get inspiration and encouragement from myself and other artists.
Plus, there are bonus courses in the membership hub not found in the Facebook group classroom.
All included courses can be seen below the sign-up button. Press the button that says “show all”.
Frequently Asked Questions
What supplies do I need?
You'll have access to the supply list when you enroll. I encourage you to start with the supplies you have on hand and add to them when and if you want.
Do I have to have a Facebook account?
No, not to access this site, but some lessons prior to March 2021 are accessed by direct links to the videos, etc. in the Facebook group.
Can I sell the paintings I do from the video lessons?
Yes, artwork done from the painting videos in this membership may be sold. Having someone say they like your work and give you money for it, is an exhilarating feeling and validation that I hope you all experience. This does not give you permission to copy and/or copy and sell paintings not in the lessons, paintings seen on her website or social media sites.
How are payments set up?
This is a subscription format of payment. That means you enter your credit card information once and you are charged automatically each month. You can leave the group at anytime. Regrets, PayPal is not a payment option for this membership. Neither are other payment options.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes, you can. I’ll be sad to see you go, but we’ll still be friends. Cancel your membership whenever you want on the membership hub homepage page. Your access will end at the end of the current billing period. Example: your billing date is the 20th of the month, you cancel on the 10th, you have access until the 20th. Your billing date is clearly stated on the homepage of the membership.
What happens when I sign up?
You’ll be asked for your email address. You’ll set up a password. There are step by step payment instructions. After you pay, you’re taken immediately to the classroom and you’ll get an email with login details.
What if I need technical help?
Once you’re enrolled in the class there’s tech info in the FAQ’s on the homepage and there’s a help link at the top of the page. The site managers are your tech support team. I don’t have access to all the gears and such.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.