Paint with Maggie monthly painting class.
Welcome to the Paint with Maggie membership hub!
Congratulations on making your artistic goals and personal creativity a priority.
"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- -- Kurt Vonnegut
I love everything about this quote, there's so much truth in so few words
- Art is a practice. Always be practicing.
- The outcome isn't as important as the doing.
- Giving your creative-self a voice is your path to personal fulfillment.
- There's no time like now, just do it.
Congratulations on your decision to be that soul-growing person.
Every month you'll be receive support in a variety of forms:
These could include, but won't be limited to:
- follow along video painting demonstrations
- inspirational prompts
- painting challenges
- Zoom creative painting coaching sessions
- painting basics
- studio tips
- bonus Facebook live sessions
- Q and A sessions
Typically your monthly calendar of activities will include:
- One recorded video painting demonstration.
- One Zoom creative coaching session where we can see each other and I can help you in real time as you paint.
- A short lesson that's a studio tip or painting fundamental.
- A photo reference or inspiration for a DIY painting or group challenge.
When and how much you participate is up to you. Everything is self-paced.
Please join our Facebook community.
Our private Facebook group the best place to ask questions and receive help. You'll receive help from myself and other class members. You’ll make friends and get encouragement and inspiration.
Your art practice is an ongoing exploration, an experience to be enjoyed and savored.
We are on this journey together.
Let's take the pressure off. Let's explore and learn. Let's have fun. Let's celebrate the growth of our creative souls, one of life's greatest gifts.
There is no other YOU! Your creative path isn't going to look like anyone else's. I can't wait to see where your path takes you and witness your growth.
Let your journey begin,
How to get the most out of these classes.
Hi, this is Maggie and I've a couple of things to tell you. I know you're anxious to explore the membership, so this will be quick.
Schedule some painting time for yourself every month. Make it realistic, don't stress yourself.
You are never behind, the lessons are here for you when you are ready for them.
Revisit the courses in the membership every now and then for inspiration and to see anything has been added that you might have missed.
Join the community Facebook group to share your work, ask questions, get inspiration and make new friends.
All of the lessons have a comment section below them. Use it to share your A-Ha moments, tell me where you find typo's, broken links or things that might be confusing. We’re a team now!
Thank you for being here,