Make the Tarot a part of your daily routine
Develop habits that strengthen your connection with the cards
And distill your own unique reading voice
With fun, daily prompts designed to get you reading and propel your practice to a whole new level!
Thirty Days of Tarot is a self-paced exploration of the Tarot. Each morning you’ll wake up to a new Tarot experiment in your inbox. These prompts include:
- Tarot rituals to deepen your relationship with the cards
- three-card spreads to try out with example readings
- probing questions to take to your cards
- ideas for making Tarot a regular part of your daily routine
- crafts and activities to build your Tarot toolbox
Lessons open each morning and you’re free to complete the material at your own pace. While the course does not teach basic Tarot reading, the class is totally appropriate for curious and adventurous beginners!
Thirty Days of Tarot is for you if:
- You’re just starting out with the cards and still trying to get comfortable using them
- You’ve been reading for a long time and you’ve lost that sense of magic and mystery the cards once held for you
- You’re familiar with the Tarot but you never bothered to develop great reading habits
- You’re an ambitious and keen dedicant and want to see if you can make it through a thirty-day practice with your cards
Thirty Days of Tarot is a self-discovery course. At the end of the course, you’ll have established the Tarot as a daily part of your life and you’ll have a direction for moving forward in your practice.
For years my Lenormand students have been asking me to create a Tarot course. I've been collecting material, activities, and ideas for lessons this whole time, and this new Thirty Days of Tarot course is a preview of what I'm going to be offering in terms of Tarot instruction.
If you know me at all, you know I'm a sink-or-swim kind of learner, and that's exactly what this class will do if you're new to the cards!
In addition to the lessons, you'll be able to leave comments and questions right here on the CourseCraft page, and my inbox is always open to student questions and concerns.
I hope you'll join me for this fun, experimental exploration of the Tarot!
What supplies are required for the course?
The only thing you really need is a Tarot deck you love reading with. The craft hour lessons will suggest different supplies (things like fabric, yarn, beads, etc.) that you can purchase at any local craft shop.
What if I don't really know how to read the Tarot?
That's fine! This course will be a fun way to dive in and get messy! The materials are geared for a general audience and no expertise is required or expected!
What if I'm a Tarot expert? Is this class for me?
I'm afraid you won't find advanced techniques here, but if you're looking to return to a habitual, daily tarot practice, this class will be a fun kick-in-the-pants.
What is your philosophy on reading the Tarot?
I read the cards intuitively and symbolically. You can glean a great deal of my Tarot philosophy & personality from my blog - http://melissajozefina.com
How long have you been reading Tarot?
Over twenty years now. Jeez I'm a geezer!
How much is Thirty Days of Tarot?
In 2014 this course was offered for $29. As part of my fun re-launch of melissajozefina.com, I'm offering this updated course for FREE. Please enjoy this gift! <3