Let me help you stop procrastinating!
Do you procrastinate? Do you know WHY? Do you strive to be more productive but feel stuck? Go from procrastinating to productive with the Productive Mama. Amylee will show you why you procrastinate and how to conquer those tendencies with realistic strategies and accessible tools.
- understanding WHY you can't get your BE-hind into gear
- conquering your to-do list
- finally getting THAT project done
- staying on top of your tasks
- modeling a get-it-done lifestyle for your kids
- eliminating project-related guilt
- having flexibility in your approach - you get to decide how to move forward
This is especially for those who are CEOs of their homes and families!
"From Procrastinating to Productive Mama" is filled with helpful tips and tools to help stop procrastination. I struggle with procrastination and have been feeling overwhelmed with everything from business to personal. I've already begun using the tools in this book and I am excited by my progress so far!— K. Sandoval, NM
Wait? What exactly am I getting here?
- an ebook with no fluff, only solid and actionable information.
- The ebook content also segmented into course components, if you prefer.
full color graphics
- several digital tools.
- a beautiful printable foundational tool.
- a digital option to the foundational tool.
- strategies to incorporate your current favorite organizational tools
- Step-by-Step approaches and plans.
You'll be making strides toward overcoming procrastination right away. This information is easy to digest and easy to implement, written for the busy mom.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.