Do you feel like you have some mental, emotional, and even behavioral "letting go" to do before you're able to fully get to where you want to be? Sometimes we feel "weighed down" and want to feel "lighter" but don't know how to get there. If you resonate with this feeling, then this is the course for you!
This 1-hour mindfulness meditation has three components.
- First, you'll get very intentional about the specific thing you are wanting to release and let go of so you feel lighter.
- Next, you will learn some simple, easy-to-use, active mindfulness exercises you can incorporate in your daily life.
- Finally, you will experience a wonderfully calming mindfulness meditation that incorporates all of my most effective healing methods to help you fully relax your body and mind and release what you are intending to release.
You may begin feeling the benefits immediately, and/or over a matter of time. Either way, this is a wonderful opportunity to experience one of my most popular, well-received guided meditations - now online!
Now, join me as we: Let That S#!t Go!
How to prepare for this class:
- Find a time when you can fully give it a full hour of your undivided attention.
- Find a quiet space that feels relaxing to you and where you are able to focus. Be sure to turn off ringers and devices so the pull for your attention is decreased.
Items you'll need:
- Paper/Post-It Note
- Earphones (optional)
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
What if I'm really unhappy with my purchase?
Well, that would be unfortunate and absolutely not my intention. If it is the case though, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
If I *love* this guided meditation and want to work with you further, how do I do that?
There are a few different ways to work with me. Find out the best fit for you on my website: https://meganbaylesbartley.com/