I said YES to a dance with the Spirit of Life.
It's been quite an adventure--and still playing out. This is what I've gathered...what is mine to share. It's a woman's personal-spiritual path-finding guide for seekers on independent, adult, spiritual quests...because over time, perspectives change, understandings get stretched by catalysts, challenges, unrest, roars of awakening; new questions of soul and spirit and life show up... and what was enough before, requires more or different, now.
"Wonder" Spirit ... is a feminine Spirit
You asked me what happened, why I left; this is why ... READ MORE
We all have reasons--something that compels us to leave home--whether home is our physical childhood home, living with our parents, or a church we've gone to since Sunday school days.
My catalyst was a quarter-century ago; I'm more seasoned, centered, and grounded now--and still on a personal spiritual journey. ...
Unexpected catalysts show up. They trigger unrest, guilt, regret, hurt, and I know there's soul work I need to ponder and find my peace with, yet.
I know things that help: how to start, where to look, how to sort and sift and find what your spirit needs for peace, clarity; and how to integrate and weave in new insights.
These lessons are full of resources, tools, and stories that helped (me), and pivotal pieces I was searching for and found.
This is a path-finding (or path-making) self-paced course. It's released in seven weekly bites, initially, to digest, process, integrate, explore in a more comfortable way. You have lifetime access to all of it.
Why this course?
What's different and WIIFM:
- First, I'm different. I'm independent; that means I get to (and do) gather resources and life wisdom from many sources, including ones you're familiar with.
- Second, time. If my life is done tomorrow, this Life Wisdom from WonderSpirit is here to help you and other spiritual seekers. What's here is mine to say. Like Anita Moorjani's words, I'm a spiritual teacher and coach who sees your greatness and wants you to see it, to confidently be and delight in being you, and to trust your divine internal, built-in guidance systems. (More on that in Lessons 1 and 2.)
- Third, I have exceptional on-paper and life qualifications: degrees and certifications in religious studies, education, and youth ministry; later, a masters certification in human resource management, wellness coaching, and life coaching were added; and then an entrepreneurial endeavor, WonderSpirit LLC.
- I've been a woman of spirit and muse for sixty-some years; perspective, experience, a lifetime's worth.
- More significant is that I'm not here to convert anyone.
- You and I are both life-travelers; we're both exactly where we are supposed to be now...walking our personal paths.
This course is for:
- Adults in spiritual transition
- Independent, questioning seekers
- Women (mostly) feeling uneasy, not fitting in or believing religion stuff
- Students of life, educated, spirit-aware, awakening
- encouraging exploring; freedom in everything your soul knows and requires
- uplifting and clarifying for yourself and your life
- respectful, inclusive, joyous well-being seekers
- Those who like practical, sensible, and just enough guidance to be confident explorers on their own
What's here is a life-empowering process that freed and inspired me. I hope that for you also; to find clarity and answers and freedom (for you), and to appreciate life and your soul.
I'm a spiritual teacher, former licensed teacher, who wants you to confidently be--and delight in being--you, and to trust your divine origins and built-in features. Peace, happiness, joy, enthusiasm, love, humor, and finding exactly what you're looking for.
(If you're here, you're wanting a more independent, inclusive, life and spiritual studies teacher than you find in usual places.)
A true spiritual teacher, however, sees your greatness and teaches you how to see it in yourself. They show you by example how to trust your own guidance system, and thus help you awaken your own inner mystic and set yourself free from fear and dogma. Good teachers help you believe in yourself rather than cultivate a belief in them.
--Anita Moorjani, Sensitive is the New Strong
Anne is such a blessing – she has a natural healing energy and feel to her. I am privileged to be connected to her and love getting to know her.— Lara L.
In-person support. Getting more, Talking things out.
We often talk things out to process our thoughts, find clarity. It's in relationships, shared experiences, and conversations.
There is pragmatic stuff in here. It's designed for conversations; full of eclectic resources to learn, study, question, consider, find what you're drawn to.
What I found most valuable, helpful, and worth saying, sharing, is here. Mostly, it's a process, step-by-step, big questions that come up, to look at closer, investigate, and find your own peace in.
Imagine sitting with an old soul, someone you can talk to about anything--including deeper thoughts-about-life stuff; to be heard and encouraged, to be you, without anyone trying to change or judge you. That's what you have here.
Take this course as a D.I.Y. self-study. Enroll now and begin.
Add a personal membership and or book some private sessions. Learn MORE.
Have a group experience. Invite others to enroll and explore too.
7 Weeks of Lessons.
Spaced to give you quality time with each topic.
These will lighten your way. ... promise. One leads into another.
I know; I've lived it...and others have told me that, too.
In 1987, a college assignment, research paper, took me to places outside my religion's comfort zone. It opened (and freed) my spiritual lens. That research process led me to create this Seeker's Toolkit. It was powerful and freeing--and worked! Still does ...
(That college paper, all sixty pages, comes as a download with this course.)
This course will be a lifeline.
Anne Wondra, WonderSpirit Soul Sistering
It's different... in a good way.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
What if I didn't grow up Catholic?
These are personal spiritual-quest lessons, common across people and time. What's here had to apply to all and uplift the human spirit.
Is this course only for women?
It's for those who are drawn to it. My work was creating it. I'm very comfortable being a 'sister to brothers.' I have six of them.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at annew [at] wonderspirit.com.