- Many technologies (electronics and materials) applied in the development and manufacture of airplanes has made the system installations very complex and highly integrated.
- The preventive maintenance philosophy also has changed accordingly to reflect the design of the airplane.
- Analysis of historical data has demonstrated credence to the evolvement of maintenance philosophies.
- The MSG-3 philosophy allows many non-MSI systems on the airplane to fly to failure.
- Items that are not listed in the Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) are under the purview of a “Reliability Program”.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.