BJC General Science
Course begins: January 2nd.
This preparation course is designed for candidates taking General Science as a single subject. You will review three years of content. The course is delivered online and includes a print workbook. The course is also assisted by an Instructor.
This course will prepare students to sit the BJC General Science Exam. It aims for student to be able to:
- display knowledge of the language of science
- display knowledge and understanding of scientific concepts and processes
- be able to use scientific language to communicate effectively
- be able to select information, make observations and draw conclusions
- be able to select scientific concepts and apply principles to everyday situations
Candidates will be examined in each of the following parts of the exam as follows:
PAPER I - 1 hour - (40% percentage weighting)
a) multiple choice questions
PAPER II - 1 hour - (60% percentage weighting)
a) six questions each worth ten points, each question may have several sub-parts
Further details provided after enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.