Discover How to Change Your Faulty Thinking, Build Your Self Esteem, & Realize Your Worth So that You can Feel Less Anxious, Inferior, & Depressed & More Confidently YOU
Did you know that you can change your negative thinking patterns and build your self esteem by identifying your faulty thinking habits and changing them into more realistic and healthy beliefs?
Do you ever wonder why you don't ever feel fulfilled after you have successfully completed a goal? Or why you feel so deeply devastated by failure or rejection?
Here's the secret.. you have beliefs and expectations that are not realistic and you are WAY too hard on yourself. Your constant negative mindset is doing you a lot more harm than you realize.
Believe me, I get it! I've been there! Constantly hard on myself, especially when I make a mistake! When I say something I think was "stupid," I go over the situation in my head over and over again, which causes me to feel worse! Not only have I been there but I got my Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health in 2014, so I have a lot more knowledge on this topic, than your average online coach. Using techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy this program will help depressed and or anxious women with low self esteem change their negative thinking and behavior patterns.
Let me explain... when you take the time to identify the various flaws in your thinking, you can ultimately change your life. The quote, "When you change the way you look at things, the way you look at things changes" could not be more true. It's also important that you take a good look at your inner critic and what she is saying to you when you mess up and when you succeed. You need to know what your sources for self esteem are and how they are affecting you, good and bad.
If you DON'T start taking time to work on these things NOW, your anxiety and depression will continue to get worse and you will continue to be unhappy and unable to feel fulfilled. Plus, when you are depressed you have a tendency to think about things very negatively and act in self defeating ways-- you may avoid work, or play, and/or people all together.
Can you relate to any of the statements below?
- "I am not worthy or lovable unless I am successful &/or attractive."
- "Unless people approve of me and my choices I am not worthwhile."
- "I should always feel happy, confident, & in control of my emotions."
- "I should not feel angry, anxious, inadequate, jealous, or vulnerable."
- "People should always be the way I expect them to be."
- "People will not love & accept me as a flawed & vulnerable human being."
This program is for you if..
- If you are constantly disappointed and blaming yourself for being anything less than perfect.
- If you are beating up on yourself and constantly worrying about not being good enough
- If you experience a lack of confidence in social situations like parties, family gatherings, interviews, and dates
- If you are constantly "replaying" mistakes you've made in your mind-- and can't stop!
- If you blame yourself for every negative situation.
- If you get down on yourself as a whole person, as opposed to specific mistakes you may make
- If you can't accept compliments
- If you don't give yourself compliments
- If you think in only "black and white" terms-- everything is either good or bad-- you can't give yourself credit for partial successes
When you finish this course you will...
If you do the work, at the end of this course you will:
- Higher self esteem
- More positive view of yourself
- Realize your worth
- Higher Self Confidence
What is Unapologetically Me: Fearless & Flawed?
Unapologetically Me: Fearless and Flawed is a 12 week program I created to help you change your thoughts, realize your worth, build your confidence, and discover your lioness within.
- Take the lead in your life, make the decision to ACT NOW! Your goal of continued personal growth cannot be met by waiting on something to happen, or by passively hoping things will be different in time. It's not going to happen TO YOU. Change is a result of action and effort.
- Here's your chance to take action!! Spend 12 weeks working through Unapologetically Me: Fearless & Flawed with a small group of women (no more than 20) OR skip the group work and work through the course one on one with me. No matter which way you prefer to do the work, I will be there to support you, every step of the way!
- Each week we will focus on a different topic - all of which, will have the goal of helping you focus on unleashing your inner lioness - by looking at your distorted &/or negative thoughts, your false & limiting beliefs, your attitudes, your coping skills and more!
- This course is also designed to try and raise your level of awareness, increase the amount of information available to you, and hopefully in the process increase the likelihood of you making intelligent decisions when you have a problem in the future.
- I also hope to provide each participant with a helping relationship that is supportive, caring, empathetic, understanding, non-judgemental, and accepting.
- Group calls will take place once a week (with Zoom) where we will discuss your progress, your hang ups, and how to apply what you are learning. However, if you prefer one on one support instead of group support - limited spots will be available! (Contact me here for more info email@example.com)
- After you register and purchase the course you will be sent a link to a private Facebook group where you can discuss your progress in the course, get support, and be a part of a community of women who are all working towards the same goal! I'll also be providing extra support, tips, inspiration as well as help keep you accountable & on track here.
What You Can Expect to Get from this Course
This course and its material are set up to be completed over a twelve week period and includes:
- Weekly lessons to help you reflect on and assess your behaviors, attitudes, & beliefs.
- How to quiet your inner critic and increase your positive self talk
- Identify and change self defeating beliefs
- Develop and increase unconditional self esteem
- Identify faulty thinking habits and decrease the cycle of negative thinking
- Identify and analyze relationship habits
- Identify and analyze view of self
- Improve view of self
- Identify current boundary issues and adjust as needed
- Understand your worthiness and accept that you are a worthwhile person just because you are you
Importance of Self Worth
Without awareness of our worth, confidence comes from places or people that provide a temporary solution to a life long issue.
"Confidence is like a muscle, it gets stronger with use."
As an introvert (& very shy for most of my life) I understand how difficult it can be to reach out for help and resources that will in turn require me to be vulnerable and put myself out there for someone else to "judge."
But I also know that nagging feeling of wanting to do something, but ultimately choosing not to because of fear. But it doesn't always have to be that way.
If I can overcome my fear of public speaking to become a college professor, you can build the confidence you need to accomplish your goals.
And I can help you do that because, confidence DOES NOT have to be loud. You don't have to be a certain way or, project a certain image, or air, or vibe to be confident. Most likely, whatever picture of confidence that you have in your mind, is not your reality.
Because the truth is, confidence looks different on everyone. Especially if that confidence is coming from outside sources instead of from within you and your knowledge of your worthiness.
What's required to complete this course successfully?
- TIME TO FIGURE IT OUT
- HONESTY -- With yourself!! Acknowledge your strengths/weaknesses & what you need to work on and take responsibility for!
- COMMITMENT!! TO PUT IN THE EFFORT AND TIME TO COMPLETE THE COURSE!
- CONSISTENCY!! STICK WITH THE PROGRAM AND COMPLETE EACH WEEK'S LESSON IN A TIMELY MANNER.
Why Should You Work with Me?
I am 31 years old, a new mom to a now 9 month old little boy, a college psychology professor, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, mentor, empath, introvert, and so much more! Not that different from you!
I have a bachelors degree in Human Development and Family Studies and a Minor in Social Work from Auburn University. I have a Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health from Troy University. I have worked with clients in porn and sex addictions as well as domestic violence survivors. I have experience in group counseling and one on one counseling.
But most importantly I have been there. I have been in a place where I did not believe I had any worth or value and I did not love or even like myself. And I have worked with countless women in that same position and mindset. I was able to come through my own personal journey a stronger person and have helped many other women to do the same.
This isn't my first rodeo! Take a risk on yourself and trust me to help guide you in the right direction and you WILL NOT REGRET IT!
If you want to read more about me and my story click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.