LEARN HOW TO PITCH TO MAJOR BUYERS & GET THAT LISTING!
This practical 'How to Pitch to Retail Buyers ' course is designed for small, independent retailers - who want to land that major listing, formal contract or large order.
If you want to extend your market reach by getting your products listed and stocked with a large retailer - then having a 'pitch plan' and being 'pitch perfect' - are key to convincing a major retail buyer that you are right for them.
Over ten informative lessons, you will learn about the '5 P's of Pitching' (Preparation, Pricing, Publicity, Presentation and Post-Pitch) and how to land that first big retail order or listing.
Get: 10 training lessons + 4 essential sales tools to download and keep!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Understand what major retail buyers are looking for
- Appreciate how to differentiate your brand and products
- Craft a professional and persuasive pitch presentation
- Learn how to negotiate effectively with major retail buyers
- Formulate a bespoke pitch strategy - with our '7 Step Pitch Plan'
- Use a comprehensive checklist - to get your pitch 'pitch perfect
Lessons covered in this course
- Retail Trends: How the retail sector is changing
- What is a 'Pitch': The different types of pitches
- Buyers' Motives & Behaviours: Better understanding your buyer
- Formulating a Pitch Strategy: Knowing your ideal outcome
- The 1st 'P' of Pitching: Preparation
- The 2nd 'P' of Pitching: Pricing
- The 3rd 'P' of Pitching: Publicity
- The 4th 'P' of Pitching: Presentation
- The 5th 'P' of Pitching: Post-pitch
- The Do's & Don'ts of Pitching: What to do and what not to do
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
Small independent retailers who want to pitch their products or services to large retail buyers.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes - a personalised certificate can be provided for your training records FREE OF CHARGE, just email me with your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with your reasons why and within 10 days - to get a refund.