Learn How to Work with Dragons in this Online Course!
Dragons are one of the most powerful symbols in the history of humanity.
Despite having no actual proof of their existence, their stories have lived throughout time and amongst many cultures. Our experience shows that Dragons are elemental beings; they have the ability to connect their energy with ours to form bridges that help us to expand our consciousness and grow in awareness.
With their guidance we can fully understand the concept of what it means to be whole.
When you call upon the Dragons for assistance, or ask your higher self for guidance don't sit back and leave the heavy lifting to them. Put some of your own energy into getting what you want or in finding the resolution to a problem. Co-creation is really about acknowledging that you are responsible for your own life.
The Dragon Energies are helping us to discover co-creative skills to help us solve our human problems. They teach us to transform and cleanse old negative energy patterns to make way for the new inspirational energies now available. Their goal is to strengthen and expand our perception of the interconnection of all living things on the planet. The Dragons lead us to improve communication and mutual understanding, allowing us to reach peaceful solutions where everyone is a winner.
Meet Your Course Presenters:
Antoinette O'Connell has been co-creating essences since 1997. Her research shows that essences have a more rounded approach and has a gentle and stabilizing effect in the body. In over 20 years of practice she has been treating people, animals and has specialized in horses.
Antoinette learned early on that each animal has a unique personality and like people they react differently to training and in the way they deal with illness and accidents. The essences help them become happier and more relaxed; therefore they present less injuries or illnesses. She has been using her essences to treat both the psychological and physical problems of the animals and their owners.
She trained and worked in Ireland, the UK, Canada and the USA. Antoinette worked in cooperation with veterinary clinics, looking after ill and injured animals. Her specialty is in their treatment, recovery and in training them back to fitness and health.
In her work she also dealt with difficult and problematic animals for the Irish Horse Welfare Trust, where she treated and helped the recovery process of horses that had been mistreated and abused in the hands of their previous owners. She has spent many years researching different ways to help them.
In 1986, after a series of good results using homeopathy with her own animals, Antoinette decided to go and study at the Devon School of Homeopathy, in England. After graduating she worked in Dublin and later became a director of The Irish School of Homeopathy where she taught for many years.
In 1990, Antoinette was a founder member of the Irish Society of Homeopaths. She also worked with the European Council of Homeopaths in writing the core curriculum which is now used as the standard for the teaching of homeopathy in Europe and the USA. In 1999 she then moved on into using her own essences (crystal, plants, trees and vibrational ones) in her practice.
In 2006 she met Ana Vidal and together they started the co-creation of the Dragonlight Essences and founded the Dragon Energy Center in 2007, in São Paulo.
Ana was born in Brazil and has lived in England since 1992. Her unique clearing and healing method combines the intuitive Brazilian style and techniques she learned both there and in the UK.
She works with hands on healing, a radionics board, pendulum, flower, crystal, and vibrational essences as well as visualization techniques and other combined shamanic and intuitive methods.
After a successful career in journalism in Brazil she moved to England to work at the BBC World Service. Deciding to change paths, her next step was to work with refugees in London.
In an effort to help those who had undergone a very acute state of suffering, Ana set up a project for survivors of torture within ‘The Refugee Arrivals' Project’.
In London, England, Ana studied Healing in the College of Psychic Studies and learned how to work with flower essences and other energetic techniques such as crystals and radionics, thus creating a unique style.
Her work is the result of several years working with refugees and survivors of torture. She focuses her work on helping to relieve the emotional, mental and physical pain of people. She gives courses and has clients in several countries.
In 2006 whilst working in Ireland she met the homeopath and essence maker Antoinette O'Connell and together they started the Dragonlight Essences.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What types of people can benefit from Dragon Center courses?
The courses offered by Dragon Center are designed for:
- People who are already working in the Holistic area and want to expand their potential further
- Floral therapists who want to expand their field of expertise and accelerate healing possibilities by combining Dragons with other systems
- Individuals who are interested in their own development without necessarily wanting to make a career in this area
- People who are tired of being 'good' and are ready to express their divinity
- Those in a hurry to see positive results in their life and their clients' lives
- Those who have an affinity with the Dragon image, based on sensations that recall a memory of times when humans and Dragons were friends
- Anyone who is in love with Dragons and wants to understand where this comes from
- For all of the human race who suspect they originally came from another planet, star, constellation, or universe.
Which therapeutic and holistic practices can be combined with the work of Dragons?
The Essences, Letters and Mandalas of the Dragon Center are tools that can be combined with any practice, such as:
- Floral and Crystal Therapies.
- Reiki, Healing, Pranic Healing and other energy healing modalities
- Family Constellation
- Medical and psychology office
- People training
- Human Resources
- And many other possibilities!
What do the people doing the Dragon Center courses have in common?
People who take the Dragon Center courses have several things in common:
- A rebellious spirit
- Difficulty in following strict rules
- Think with your own head and want to continue doing this
- They have gone through various spiritual practices and are interested in deepening their direct contact with the Source
- Disappointed with your spiritual leaders and are looking for another way to deal with your spirituality, mediumship and sensitivity
- They are interested in creating a better life for themselves, their families, clients and friends
- They feel a strong impulse that they do not understand, but they end up following their intuition (or slight push)
- Like Dragons without necessarily knowing why.
How long will I have access to the course?
It is our aim to ensure you have access to this course forever - pending website availability, of course! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have any other questions?