Learn how to be a more caring, considered and mindful seller!
This 'Mindful Sales' course is designed for 'non-sales' types, fearful sellers and those who work in the 'help' sectors e.g. coaching, training, charity, health or care - where the focus is more on others.
If you want to be recognised as a reputable, responsible and respected business, then taking a more caring, considerate and mindful approach to selling - is the key to building a customer base of loyal and happy devotees!
Over eleven informative lessons, you will learn a range of customer centric strategies, non-pressured selling skills, stress management techniques and mindfulness measures - to help you cope with today's modern buyer and set your business apart from the competition.
Our step by step course will help you sell in a style that matches your conscientious and care-centred business approach!
Get: 11 training lessons + 6 practical sales tools to download and keep!
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Learn how mindful selling can help set your business apart
- Develop a more positive sales mentality with a 'growth' mindset
- Understand how mental resilience can drive more consistent sales
- Take the stress out of selling - with proven mindfulness techniques
- Negotiate and handle sales objections more confidently
- Build lasting relationships - by adding real and tangible value
Lessons covered in this course
1. What is mindful sales: The definition of mindful selling
2. How mindful a seller are you?: Your place on the mindful sales spectrum
3. Building mental resilience: Developing a growth mindset
4. Your 'Mindful Sales Proposition': How to differentiate your offering
5. ZMOT (Zero moment of Truth): When your buyer is in the moment
6. Mindful sales methods: Influencing others without using force
7. Taking the stress out of sales: Techniques for stress free selling
8. Understanding buyers' objections: Recognising and handling objections
9. Selling to different types of buyer: Selling to different personality types
10. Adding real and tangible value: How to add value and value others more
11. Growing your base of devotees: Turn customers into loyal devoted fans
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
Those that sell in the charity, health or care sectors or less minded and stressed out sellers - who need some mindfulness in their lives.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with your reasons why and within 10 days to get a refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes, this can be provided at no extra cost by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org - giving