Over 15 pre-formatted digital organizers to help you plan, track and manage every aspect of your home business. Including:
- Event Planner
- Client/customer tracking
- Weekly to-do list
- Social media planner
- Project planner and tracker
- Editorial Calendar
- Product info and testimonials
- Tax record keeping
- Monthly Finances
- Continuing Ed
- Direct Sales Team tracking (two options)
- Direct Sales Hostess tracking (two options)
- Course/class planner
- Brain dump/brain storming
- Affiliates Board 1 (products for which I am an affilaite)
- Affiliates Board 2 (bloggers who are affiliates for me)
At $2 per plug-n-play board, this would be over $30!
Wait, so WHAT am I getting here?
- digital organizers for small businesses
- a set of pre-formatted, pre-populated Trello boards
- storage of all your important information
- access to YOUR info any time, any place! Even at Grandma's or Starbucks or that meeting, you can easily find what you need in Trello
- the ultimate in customization. Your board will be YOURS and you can make it work for YOU.
- time. Plug and play organizers save time in the short run, but also in the long run by maximizing productivity
And I care because.....? Because you will...
STOP being disorganized. All of your information will be at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
SAVE TIME because you will NEVER lose paperwork, links, samples.
SAVE TIME looking for that testimonial, contact or continuing ed credit.
Always BE UP-TO-DATE. Your lists and information and tasks can easily be updated with a quick drag or click.
SHIFT to less paper and less mess.
MANAGE projects more efficiently, tracking progress and outlining your action steps clearly.
CREATE COHESIVE TEAMS.
BUILD SOLID RELATIONSHIPS. With teams, other businesses, partners, clients and more.
Never lose an idea. Recording inspired thoughts and eureka moments are a reach away.
DISCOVER what it's like to be at the top of your work-at-home game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the boards?
Forever! OK, well, for as long as Trello stays in business, at least. Which I'm thinking will be a long time, considering their overall awesomeness.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy, let's talk. Because you can copy these boards immediately upon access, there's no way for me to "get them back" or remove your access. So if you hate everything you see, tell me why so we can work out a fair resolution. I hope you would find at least one or two of these useful, though!
What if I don't have a Trello account?
Well, it IS free, friend. And you can use it in SO MANY WAYS. Create an account here: https://trello.com/amyleeudell/recommend I promise you will NOT get any spam from them. This will just allow you to see all the awesome tools in the Work-at-Home Trello pack and access it from anywhere at any time.
I have a Trello account, but it confuses me.
Yeah, Trello is so flexible and so versatile! But that strength can also be its weakness when it overwhelms folks. Basically, you don't have to do ANYTHING more with Trello than click on the links and cards to copy them and then change them as you need for your business.
If you're still a bit lost and need help, I created a page of how to get started with Trello for newbies: http://productivemama.com/trello-guide-mahmers/
And if you would like to learn more and make the most of this fantastic tool, check out this great course. It's not mine but I can attest to how helpful it is in learning Trello: https://leagueofextraordinarymoms.com/course/organize-your-life?wpam_id=2
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at contact at productivemama dot com.