Training for Healthcare Professionals & CareGivers : Navigating Systems Of Care for Individuals with Complex Health And Disabilities
Table of Contents
- Differentiating Federal, State, and Local or County Funding for Government Resources and Services
- Section 504 of The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Federal Funding
- Government-Funded Medical Healthcare and Social Services
- Specific Criteria Required to Receive Funding from Different Government Sources
- Difference between entitlement and eligibility for receiving government funding
- Affordability Care Act and the Identification of the Disability for Healthcare Coverage
- Common documentations needed to meet the eligibility criteria for receiving funds
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.