So you've been sharing your love of creative, mindful practices and want to deepen your offerings? You want to add more expressive arts activities, mindfulness tools, minimal props restorative yoga, and gentle somatic movement into your teaching bag-o-tricks?
Join us for this unique and specialized, trauma-sensitive, Mindful Expressive Art and Yoga II Teacher Training. Begin anytime, and go at your own pace.
**FREE BONUS COURSE** Create and Launch Your Unique Online Course for students who sign-up for this II Teacher Training (while offer lasts). When you sign-up for the Recommended option below, you'll automatically be enrolled for the Bonus Course for free. This offer will be available as long as you can see Checkout option. Details below.
Who is this Training for?
This training is ideal for creatives, artists, yoga teachers, holistic health practitioners, body workers, and those wanting to deepen their personal and professional exploration of the creative arts, mindfulness, movement, and internal inquiry to increase self-care, self-compassion, and self-expression. Other Certifications are not required, although 200 hr Registered Yoga Teachers or graduate-level educators in the Arts or Psychology may find this work especially interesting and aligning with their teaching path.
We recommend taking our Mindful Art and Yoga I Teacher Training here first as the principles build on each other, but it's not required.
What You'll Learn:
EXPRESSIVE ARTS & MINDFULNESS
- BodyScan Practices
- BodyMapping Paintings
- Blackout Poetry
- Creative Writing
- Intuitive Collage Art Journaling (inspired by SoulCollage®)
- Intuitive Drawing
- Guided Visualizations
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindful Self-Compassion Practices
SOMATIC MOVEMENT & RESTORATIVE YOGA
- BodyScan Somatic Partner Work with Expressive Writing
- Principles of Grounding, Titration, and Unwinding
- Minimal Props Restorative Yoga
- Relaxation Response and the Nervous System
- Inquiry of the Psoas and Fight, Flight, or Freeze
- Somatic Felt Sense Inquiry
- Somatic Movement/Yoga
- Trauma-sensitive Language and Cues
- Trauma-sensitive Neuroscience and Somatic Inquiry-based Research
*Restorative Yoga and Somatic Movement practices are gentle, trauma-sensitive approaches accessible to all bodies (regardless of disabilities or injuries) and are typically done lying down. These meditative, relaxing practices are especially helpful to calm the central nervous system, and help prepare for Expressive Arts explorations.
**BONUS COURSE** included for free (depending on package):
Design and Market your Unique Online Course information details here
Questions? Please email Cynthia at email@example.com.
- Unlimited private access to the Online Training
- Mindful Art and Yoga Book Reading List
- Recommended Resources and Articles
- Mindful Art and Yoga II Teacher Training Workbooks
- Mindful Art and Yoga Text, Photo, and Video Instructions (including Expressive Arts II Exercises, Mindfulness, Restorative Yoga, and Somatic Inquiry)
- Group Sharing within Private Training Community Page
- Optional: Live Group Q&A Calls (these will also be recorded)
- Optional: Live Zoom Coaching Calls (depending on your package)
- Mindful Art and Yoga II Teacher Certificate of Completion
Table of Contents
Welcome! I'm Cynthia Hauk, MFA, RYT (Founder of Mindful Creative Muse).
I'm passionate about sharing mindful art practices to enhance
self-awareness, self-compassion, and self-expression, as well as
empowering other Facilitators to share creative and calming practices in
- Facilitating Art and Mindfulness courses since 2006
- Facilitating Teacher Trainings since 2016
- Education and Certifications (Highlights included below):
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Interdisciplinary Arts
- Trauma-Informed Expressive Art Therapy Facilitator
- Expressive Arts and Eco-Therapy Facilitator
- SoulCollage® Facilitator
- SomaSoul®: Somatic Expressive Therapy Facilitator
- Meditation and Yoga Teacher (including Somatics, Trauma-Sensitive, and Restorative Yoga, etc)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Interdisciplinary Arts
"I was SO excited when Cynthia Hauk’s Mindful Art and Yoga Teacher Training went live! I have long felt a strong affinity for the mindful application of art and yoga, and Cynthia’s training did not disappoint. The course training was laid out in a thoughtfully progressive manner and the beautiful module workbooks continue to be resources I return to again and again. Cynthia’s approach is affirming and compassionate, and the coaching calls really allowed for meaningful personal connection and benefit from her authentic guidance and support." - S.B.
"Cynthia's warm and compassionate nature is immediately felt in
her presence. Her teachings are intentional and clear, reflecting her
own personal healing journey and depth of exploration. I would highly
recommend Cynthia's classes, workshops and offerings to anyone seeking
stillness, relaxation and harmony in life." - T.S.
"The beautiful compassionate energy of Cynthia, her great
knowledge, inspiring explorations and experiences really made me feel
comfortable, safe and able to open up and release. Her mindful teaching
really respects each and everyone's own integrity. I have learned a lot
from her good soul. Her energy is a blessing." - J.B.
"In Cynthia's classes, her attention to detail and her energy is
awesome: very clear, mindful and open, leaving me free and safe to
explore my practice and discover new things about myself..." B.B.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. When you first enroll, you'll receive access to a new Module every week. You can choose to go at your own pace and the beauty of recordings is you can always go back to review the lessons!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Due to the digital nature of the course, refunds are not available. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional support.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.