Training for Healthcare Professionals & CareGivers: Overview Of Person-Centered Service Plans & Collaborations
Table of Contents
- Analyze person centered planning related to long term managed services and supports
- Understand the plans related to person-centered service
- Understand the documentation process related to written person-centered service planning
- Understand the modifications required for written person-centered service planning
- Understand the outcome of quality-driven person-entered service planning
- Analyze the concerns reported by CMS regarding various home based services
- Select the core strategies that promote person-centered service systems
- Relate the beneficial effects of ACA in providing integrated healthcare with the expansion of Medicaid
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.