Get started with Alcohol Ink Painting in this fun step by step mini class which focuses on creating straw blown flowers.
You will learn...
- What supplies to buy and where
- How to create gorgeous abstract flowers with a straw!
- How to use the applicator tool
- You get PDF supply list and step by step lesson to download and save
- You get a step by step instructional video you can watch as many times as you need to
- Tips and ideas of what to do with your ink paintings and other materials to try
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
You have access to this course for a year and you can watch the video as many times as you need to.
What will I learn in this mini class?
You will learn... What supplies to buy and where. How to create gorgeous abstract flowers with a straw! How to use the applicator tool.
Why is this a mini class?
I call it a mini class because I demonstrate one technique, unlike my full classes which demonstrate multiple techniques. This way you can get started, not feel intimidated and keep it simple.
What if I need support or have questions?
There is a section at the end of each lesson for comments or questions. You will also be invited to my private Facebook group for students!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.