Training for Healthcare Professionals & CareGivers: Care Coordination & Navigation Services
Table of Contents
- Inspect the collaborative policies related to federal, state, local, and Managed Care Organizations that enforce the continuity of care
- Define care coordination
- State why the development of care coordination workforce is important
- Describe navigation services
- State the importance of navigation services
- Relate with the ways to address an individual’s psycho-social needs as a means of holistic care
- Recognize the most commonly accepted qualifications for care coordinators
- Understand the role of the Secretary of Health and Human Services as per Affordable Care Act
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.