Training for Healthcare Professionals & CareGivers: Disability-Competent Care Model & Concepts to Improve Care Coordination & Navigation
Table of Contents
- Explain the concepts that improve the coordination among the multiple stakeholders
- Discuss the five core concepts that improve coordination of care for Medicare/Medicaid consumers
- Apply the model of Disability-Competent Care
- Identify the three core values of the Disability-Competent Care Model
- Explain the Seven Pillars of the Disability-Competent Care Model
- Evaluate the Disability Competency of an Organization
- Relate the Disability-Competent Care model with the individual needs of the participant
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.