USE THE RIGHT TOOLS - TO TURBOCHARGE YOUR SALES!
This 'Essential Sales Toolkit for SME's' course is designed for business owners or new salespeople - who lack sales experience and want to bring some order to their 'selling chaos'.
If you do sales in an ad-hoc manner, then you will get ad-hoc results. The key to more consistent sales – is take a more systematic approach by using a number of proven sales tools, resources and techniques.
Over ten informative lessons, you will learn which 4 key sales tool's are needed for generating more predictable revenue and what supplementary tools you can use to take your selling to the next level.
Our step-by-step practical guide will help you become more organised, more productive and more consistent with how you do selling!
Get: 10 training lessons & 4 essential sales tools (+ 2 bonus tools) to keep!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Download 4 essential tools - to help take your sales to the next level
- Get 2 bonus tool - to supplement your essential sales toolkit
- Build a growth strategy - with a bespoke strategic sales plan
- Map a sales process to help manage each stage of the sales cycle
- Adopt a sales method that best suits your selling style
- Compare and source a CRM tool - to help improve your productivity
- Understand how each sales tool - drives more consistent sales
Lessons covered in this course
- What is an 'Essential Sales Toolkit': Your Sales Toolkit components
- The benefits of using a Essential Sales Toolkit: More consistent sales
- When to use which Sales Tool: The right tool for the right job
- Your 1st Sales Tool: A Sales Plan
- Your 2nd Sales Tool: A Sales Process
- Your 3rd Sales Tool: A Sales Method
- Your 4th Sales Tool: An Account Tool
- Supplementary Sales Tools: Upgrade your Essential Sales Toolkit!
- Getting your 'Sales Cadence' right: Being smart with your sales activity
- Ongoing Sales Development: Sharpen the saw!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days with your reasons why - to get a refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes - a personalised certificate can be provided for your training records, just email us with your details at: email@example.com
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at small business owners, salespeople or anyone in a customer-facing role that wants to be more consistent with their sales.