Are you craving to take the scare out of your morning To Do List &, finally, unwind?
You're dreaming to take a day off by 10 AM when you're drinking your third black coffee.
You're taking a glazed look at your 123 To Do's of the day AND you're wondering how to squeeze them all before 3 PM because you pick your kids from school.
You're working your butt off all day long and, by dinnertime, you're still on the fence to skip rest time to work more.
You're having a hard time to get out of bed, snoozing your alarm for the 100's times and envisioning your day makes you cry out of blue.
THIS ISN'T supposed to be your average day & those feelings should NEVER define who you are.
What if... you can customize your daily planner so you feel organized, tame negative emotions, & unlock
What if you can turn any planner/
It's NOT another template for your planner...
It's the method I use & the layout I designed so
- managing your busy schedule ONE DAY AT A TIME
- capable to handle your mood swings with cosy inspired techniques from Hygge
I am following your Blog and I am proud member of The Hygge Lounge Online Community 🤗 Now I am happy even more because I accidentally found your profile on Instagram. My daily dose of Happiness (Hygge) Much love to you ❤️— @raisinghappysouls (on Instagram)
Raise your hand if you're buying ONE, TWO, THREE or even more planners EVERY year with the firm intention to:
- change the world
- lose 159 lbs
spanish relocatein a quiet cottage somewhere in Scotland or Switzerland
But, by the end of January, you realise:
- it's not
reallyworking the way you want
- life has its own agenda
- your priorities/ goals/ dreams may shift slightly
- you feel overwhelmed by what's coming in the next few months
- you feel blue about the past
- you're not fully living your everyday life cos' you're scared about your obligations/appointments/...
- you experienced setbacks or painful life events that left your off-track
Eventually, you give up and you STOP using your pricey planners because
Why would you throw away your beloved expensive planners when you can learn how to tweak them so they can
- help you
- build up a momentum of baby steps
- nurture a sense of self-confidence even if you've got a hard time to keep your head above the water?
There's a plug & play solution to go from draining, exhausting, never ending To Do List to a simple, seasonal, sweet daily schedule.
I designed a solution to say "Goodbye to the hamster in the wheel" dreadful feeling of guilt, shame, and overwhelm.
And say "Hello" to a
When you focus on what you can do ONE DAY AT A TIME, then you:
- stay away from the pressure/ stress/ overwhelm of tomorrow (
bye too much information) bye
- build up a momentum of baby steps (hello tiny actions with big positive outcomes)
- strengthen your self confidence (& it makes you
You owe yourself a simple tool to build up your confidence
- Use it without long, daunting learning curve so
thatyou can start feeling better almost instantly after your purchase
- Apply the layout to ANY planner/
BuJoyou have so thatyou save money and still enjoy your cherished planners
- Suit your left-handed needs so
thatyou can experience the same quick benefits without the hassle of adapting the layout
- Designed with Hygge (Danish art of cosiness) in mind so
thatyou can unlock the secret of the happiest people in the world in the comfort of your home
- Minimalist by choice so
thatyou can keep it uncluttered OR let your creativity takes over with Washi tapes, doodles, drawings, or more...
- Available 24/7 at your fingertips so
thatyou can feel safe, hopeful, & motivated to focus on what matters to you (vs being a people pleaser, overachieving, being exhausted...)
And I get your back with a step-by-step, easy to follow process
(no sugar coating approach, no fluff, no cotton candy, no
I spent years believing I was a weirdo.
I thought I
Back in 2013, I was landing at Paris CDG airport with two gigantic pieces of luggage, 5 years of souvenirs from Montreal (Canada), and a PhD in Criminology.
After 15 years of bullying in middle & high school, now... I had to face a burn out, get a job quickly, and find a place to live (outside my teen bedroom).
I was feeling like a failure with no money, no job, no close friends...
I was pretty much homeless.
Piling up self-imposed pressure to move on, to get into the 9 to 5 life.
I was NOT living: I was surviving & I felt like I was missing something.
I found that missing piece under the Christmas Tree in 2016: The Little Book of Hygge
I immediately knew it was it! That was my Aha moment.
I read it cover to cover 2 times that night & I frantically wrote all the ideas that popped in mind during that night.
When the Sun rose on December, 26th 2016, I felt calmer & more serene than I ever did for the last 8 years.
And in less than a year, I went from an idea to an
Now, I'm thrilled to share what I exactly did to cope with rapid mood swings, embrace slow tempo, build up a sense of safety while strengthening self-confidence.
- I stopped to fit in
- I discovered how powerful it is to be quiet/ introvert
- I set up firm boundaries with toxic relations
- I allow myself to be fully me in high heels, red lipstick, hard rock, tattoos, and as a novel/plays author
I'm NOT an alien NOR a Super Hero...
I'm a French girl who gave her life a complete Hygge overhaul. I'm hooked by helping & sharing what I learn. I'm driven by creating simple, fun, easy to follow
In plain English, you just have to plug & play --> it's 100% hassle free for you
When you enroll to C.O.S.Y Up Daily, you'll get instant access to:
- The C.O.S
.Y layout ready to download & to accommodate you (in A4/ A5 + portrait/ landscape)
- Simple printing tips to be sure you'll get the highest quality possible
- 4 short & easy to implement lessons to master the C.O.S
- Videos &/or photos for every lesson
- Written recap for every lesson so you don't have to watch videos
- Workbooks & checklists to save you time taking notes
- Tech trainings & DIY options so you can enjoy C.O.S
.Y Up Daily without the hassle
- Instant access as soon as you enroll: devour it all in once or at your own pace
Who doesn't love some BONUSES?
- How to get the most out of the layout when you're left handed/ love
BuJo/ have a traditional planner... (value $67)
- A special incentive for
BuJolovers (value $47)
- 49+ ideas to start your journey around Hygge (value $47)
- One Page Hygge: 5 tips to
start planningyour day with Hygge (value $47)
- + every next update at NO COST ($197)
Up to $400 bonuses free when you sign for your lifetime access to C.O.S
I bought The Hygge Planner Christmas Kit last December and I got some many compliments from my guests. I can't thank you enough and I'm planning to reuse it this year because I know how to customize ALL the elements. Best $47 spent in 2017— Joan
C.O.S.Y Up Daily inspires you to "roll with" your day & develop cosy skills whatever daily planner you use
Don't you wish to spend 24 hours without worrying THAT MUCH about what's coming?
I know you do because I had the same dream for years until I discovered Hygge (= the Danish way of life)
Living a Hygge life opens up a new field of possibilities:
- it shows you how to rely on simple things to get less moody
- it supports a more seasonal/ natural living
- it strengthens your own coping skills
- it helps you to reframe your mindset into a peaceful & calm place
- it declutters your brain from feeling numb
- it encourages you to take it one day at a time & ditch the fear of future failure
The choice is yours.
Will you let overwhelm/ stress keep you from living your life at its fullest?
Unfortunately, feeling blue comes in all forms & shapes
From that little voice that constantly tells you "You're stupid
Or that dreadful impression you'll screw your entire work day because you don't have the "good" clothes or the "right"
To avoiding social interactions, staying locked in your room another night because you don't know if you're smart enough, attractive enough (or debriefing every social event afterwards to see if you were "not too weird" or "at least adequate")
Blushing, trembling, & feeling dizzy is NOT how you're supposed to spend your day.
Don't let these emotions lead you to burnout or massive depression...
You have NOTHING to lose
We give you 14 days to ask for a FULL refund if:
- you can prove you've made your purchase in the last 14 days (send a screenshot of your invoice)
- you did NOT open any lesson from the online course. Our online course platform includes a built in tracker to know which lesson you opened. --> Introduction/ Welcome messages do NOT count as lessons (If you open any lesson within 14 days after your purchase, you agree to withdraw your rights to ask for a refund now & forever)
If you are in this situation, please email us at clientcare@TheHyggePlanner.com with all your proofs and allow us up to 48 hours from Monday to Friday to proceed.
Whether you're a famous designer or a total minimalist...
+ the support of the entire team at each step (a Q&A section at the end of each lesson)
When you join C.O.S
.Y Up Daily, you'll learn:
- How to come up with Non-Negotiable Tasks to declutter your brain & give yourself a good dose of accomplishment
- How to incorporate a high priority "If I can just do ONE thing today"
- How to manage other aspects of your life like meals/ water/ hobbies/ brain dump
- How to adapt the layout to work with ANY planner
- How to start your Hygge journey so you can recognize & cope with your fears smoothly
- How to use the COSY method to document, track your mood, & release self-imposed pressure
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to quit my therapy or my medication
NEVER EVER quit a medication without the agreement of your physician.
You should ALWAYS ask for a professional help EVERY TIME you feel anxious, depressed, moody or any other state of mind that lasts.
Using C.O.S.Y Up Daily or reading this page is NOT meant to be a diagnosis NOR to establish any patient- physician relation.
What's the difference between C.O.S.Y Up Daily and The Hygge Planner?
C.O.S.Y Up Daily is like an emergency layout when things are getting hard to manage. When you feel like going out of bed is already too tough.
The Hygge Planner is meant to support your during your journey when you're ready to strengthen your abilities, to own your quiet personality, and set stronger boundaries.
I want to resell &/or share C.O.S.Y Up Daily with my friends...
Sorry but NO. C.O.S.Y Up Daiy is for personal use only and you have NO right to resell, crop, modify, adapt, share or any other way to communicate the course (even for FREE).
To know more about your rights, visit https://thehyggeplanner.com/terms-and-conditions/
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I don't have the money
We've decided to price C.O.S.Y Up Daily at the lowest price point possible so it's affordable for everyone.
Does an anxiety management tool worth 0,13 cts per day so you can be calm and happy?
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, AND you didn't open ANY lesson from the course just email me within 14 days to get a full refund. CourseCraft has a reporting system to know which lessons you open and my team will use that built in system as a proof for the refund.
I'm not sure if I'll have the time to go through all the materials...
If you can give me 5 minutes per lesson, you'll make progress quicker than you think.
Most of the materials can be downloaded and used immediately.
Follow your own pace and review the course as often as you need
It won't work for me... That seems too hard for me
Each step and each lesson is designed to be short and sweet. I hate fluff and I go to the point without second guessing.
Why should I trust you?
I've been where you are now for years. I know the pain and the courage it takes to wake up each day, to fear every ring bell, to avoid any outdoor situation.
I want to support you, to help you to take the very first step. I know you can do it.
It will require wayyyy too many accessories to make it works
you can keep it very simple (like I do) and you don't have to spend any more money on accessories (unless you want it)
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com and allow us up to 48 hours to answer (from Monday to Friday)
Legal Disclaimer: This Content is for information purpose ONLY. Results may NOT be typical or under similar GUARANTEE.
Always ask for a professional advice when needed.
If you open any lesson within 14 days after your purchase, you agree to withdraw your rights to ask for a refund now & forever