Have You Dreamed of Getting Paid to Travel the World?
Hi! My name is Jocelyn Harper and I was a regional flight attendant from 2014-2015. I have my B.A. in Communications, and I am completing my M.S. in Hospitality Management. I currently work in wedding and event management (and I teach). This interactive online course is designed to get hopefuls of all ages off the ground and into the friendly skies! I will be right alongside you, available throughout the process.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Accurately complete an online application for your desired airline
- Attend an open interview in your area confident, prepared & professional
- Stand out with public speaking & communication skills
- Understand how to create a personal brand including your resume, outfit, and social media persona.
What makes this course unique?
- Access to my assistance via email throughout your eCourse completion or 30 days from purchase date.
- Personalized resume review & editing x 1
- Practice public speaking & answering interview questions with live feedback
- A special gift mailed to those who complete the course & leave a review!
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 7 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
When does the course start?
We are in pre sales right now, but will start as soon as all the slots fill up! Stay tuned.
How long will I have access to you via email?
During your course completion, or 30 days from your purchase date