Do you dread hosting the holidays? Even if it's just your own nuclear family?!?! Does the thought of serving up at least seven special dishes AT THE SAME TIME start beads of sweat forming on your forehead?
Imagine NOT spending hours cooking on Thanksgiving. Imagine an Easter free of stress. Imagine a Christmas spent sitting down with your family members and TALKING to them.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to serve up a homemade Holiday meal with minimal stress by pre-cooking, preparing and/or freezing some or even most of your holiday dishes so that you can actually ENJOY Thanksgiving (or Christmas or Hanukkah or Easter) this year. Let the Productive Mama help you countdown to an enjoyable holiday feast.
WHY Make Ahead Holiday Meals is Different
I won't be telling you exactly what to cook or when to cook it, though I will provide some suggestions and suggested schedules that you CAN follow.
Your access to a special Trello board gives you not only the information and ideas you need to design the most peaceful holiday meal you've ever hosted, but you also get the flexibility of a Trello board, which allows you to move around cards, assign due dates, add your own favorite recipes and MORE.
Benefits of this format include:
- you can customize your own Make Ahead Holiday Meal plan with your own favorite recipes
- you can customize your own plan with your own dates and scheduling
- cards are labeled by category for easy organizing and locating
- you can add or remove any sections you desire
- you can access this from ANYWHERE, from a computer, a tablet or a smart phone
- you can keep the files there for EASY access later or you can download them
Wait, so WHAT am I getting here?
- access to a private Trello board
- methods for preparing traditional holiday dishes in advance
- methods for storing traditional holiday dishes until needed
- methods for reheating or preparing traditional holiday dishes with ease
- unique ways to reheat and hold dishes perfectly until serving time
- alternative ways to prepare turkey or main dishes to keep the oven free
- suggested recipes to prepare in advance (or that very day)
- my own favorite and tested holiday recipes
- suggested schedule to realistically prepare dishes in advance without going crazy
- schedule you can customize for your OWN schedule
- a plan to prepare two dishes per week and have your COMPLETE holiday meal (mostly) prepared for reheating or popping in the oven
- the easiest accessibility EVER! Even at Grandma's or Aunt Edna's, you can easily find what you need in Trello
- the ultimate in customization. Your board will be YOURS and you can make it work for YOU.
- Access to ALL FUTURE course materials, ebooks, printables and related materials.
- BONUS: Authentic New Mexican holiday dishes - all easily frozen or prepped ahead of time
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 7 days to get a full refund.
What if I don't have a Trello account?
Well, it IS free, friend. And you can use it in SO MANY WAYS. Create an account here: https://trello.com/amyleeudell/recommend I promise you will NOT get any spam from them. This will just allow you to see all the awesome info Make Ahead Holiday Meals and access it from anywhere at any time.
I have a Trello account, but it confuses me.
Yeah, Trello is so flexible and so versatile! But that strength can also be its weakness when it overwhelms folks. Basically, you don't have to do ANYTHING more with Trello than click on the links and cards to learn how to make your holiday meal ahead of time.
If you're still a bit lost and need help, I created a page of how to get started with Trello for newbies:
And if you would like to learn more and make the most of this fantastic tool, check out this great course. It's not mine but I can attest to how helpful it is in learning Trello: https://leagueofextraordinarymoms.com/course/organize-your-life?wpam_id=2
I don't EVER plan on using Trello. But I want the benefits of Make Ahead Holiday Meals! Does this mean I miss out?
NO! I'm preparing my book and other printable tools to release. If you buy access NOW you'll automatically receive them as they are released without paying the higher price. The price will increase as the tools are added. So purchase now and you're set.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I love hosting large family gatherings but don't necessarily like the "work" part of putting together a huge feast. Amylee has provided such a HUGE blessing to your upcoming holiday meal---she has created the Ultimate To-Do list. Stop over-thinking -- just follow her list so you can finally do the things you really want to on Thanksgiving or Christmas: enjoy your family, watch football, munch on snacks, and have a well-deserved glass of wine.— Stephanie O'Dea, the Crockpot Lady
This is an amazing Trello Board! I will be telling all my friends about it. The price is super reasonable. I'm so glad to have a plan of attack for the Holidays this year. Everything I need in ONE place!— Cheryl C.