Are you suffering from stress, fatigue, PMS or painful periods?
Do you feel the call to improve your womb health and explore your menstrual power?
Or have you been diagnosed with a health condition with hysterectomy as your only real option?
If so, you may have experienced physical or emotional trauma that affects your womb health.
I am here to help you uncover the source of your pain and receive support on your healing journey that goes beyond medical solutions and physical pain relief.
On the Womb Healing course, you will be guided to your true centre, your sacred Womb, with the intention of healing the traumas that underlie your painful experiences.
What is Womb Healing
Womb healing is based on the ancient and primordial understanding that the womb of each woman is a centre of creation itself. Because of this, the womb’s emotional, physical and spiritual health affects not just the individual’s life but also the collective feminine presence in our world today.
With thousands of years of oppression behind us, we carry the burden of our ancestors, our foremothers and our society’s approach towards women in the world. For example, society has routinely shown a lack of respect and mistreatment towards mothers’ wombs’. All of this is held in our collective Womb today.
When we experience pain in our womb, whether mild or severe, this is a product of trauma we experienced or are still experiencing in our lives, and can also have ancestral roots.
Most often, we find that treating just the physical symptoms doesn't solve the emotional and ancestral roots of the problem – and often, it’s not even possible to successfully treat the symptoms without delving more deeply into their origins.
I was very happy to finally find a course that offers a variety of practices and recognises the depth of healing needed in my case (suffering from stage 3 endometriosis at the time). I am truly grateful for the healing I received!— Helen
My cycle has changed completely after taking this course. I feel much more intuitive and I actually look forward to my sacred moon time. The practices also helped me overcome the taboo of sexual healing and menstruation.— Rebeka
Sacred Arts of Womb Healing
In this course, I am offering a new perspective to healing, practices that work, and tools you can use to free yourself not merely from the physical symptoms, but from the core of your pain and the womb trauma as well.
The course will encourage you to once again look at and treat your womb in the sacred way that was intended. You will begin to transform your life in alignment with the rhythm of Earth’s natural cycles.
Taking part in this course will also offer you a way to embody your Womb power and contribute to your personal and collective healing.
What will you come away with?
- The ability to journey deep into your womb space
- A discovery of the sanctity of your menstrual cycle
- A new and profound understanding of your emotional and ancestral womb traumas, including what trauma is, what kind of trauma you store in the womb, and why it is stored in the Womb.
- The knowledge of how to release these traumas from the womb so that you can heal these wounds
- Sustainable pain relief
- Freedom from struggles with your cycle
- A new sexual freedom as you embrace the importance of mutually pleasurable and open lovemaking
- A rebirthing of your Womb as the Source of Power.
To find out more, watch our Video about Womb Traumas and the importance of healing practices.
So, if you are ready to …
- Honour the importance of your own healing and how that affects the collective Womb
- Learn the tools that support self-healing
- Find out about practices that promote pain relief, including lifestyle changes, so that you can experience freedom from cyclical pain
- Release emotional and ancestral blocks
- Listen deeply to your Womb wisdom so that you know when to say yes or no in your life …
…It’s time to begin the deep and nourishing journey into your sacred womb space and learn the art of Womb Healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. You can compleat each session separately over days, weeks or even months.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 7 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I keep the Practice Sheets?
Yes, absolutely. Make sure to download the PDF at the end of each lesson, and use it as often and as long as needed to.