This 'Selling for professionals' course from PDT Sales Consultancy is designed for professionals that work in the legal sector, finance sector or other professional services - and want to professionalise their sales.
Over fourteen informative lessons, you will learn a range of fundamental relationship building skills and selling techniques - from managing your professional reputation to building trust with prospective clients and differentiating your business from other professional competitors.
Our step by step course will help you to generate more consistent sales and develop longer lasting relationships with loyal clients!
Get: 14 sales training lessons + 14 sales tools to download and keep + over 14 hours of professional sales development!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to:
- Increase your sales acumen and selling skills
- Develop a value proposition around your 'trust' factors
- Build your brand and manage your good reputation
- Position your expertise - for more competitive divergence
- Negotiate with different buyer personality types
- Retain more clients through 'Relationship Selling'
Table of Contents
- Sales Demystified: The definition of sales and selling
- Professionalising Your Sales: Developing your sales acumen and skills
- Strategic Sales Planning: Formalising your key sales objectives
- Knowing The Competition: Understanding how to counter your rivals
- Building Your 'Trust Proposition' Communicating your trustworthiness
- Managing Your Reputation: Building and managing a reputable brand
- Positioning Your Expertise: Using your expertise to position your brand
- Understanding The Steps of The Sale: Using a logical sales process
- Sales Methods: Employing the right method for more consistent sales
- Sales Cadence: Finding the right engagement pattern for nurturing leads
- Handling Buyers Objections: Dealing with both real and false objections
- Negotiating & Closing Techniques: Negotiating a successful outcome
- Retaining Your Valued Clients: Retaining clients and growing their spend
- Ongoing Sales Development: Developing your sales function and team
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days and your reasons why - to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes - a personalised certificate can be provided for your training records, just email us with your details at: email@example.com
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at professionals working in any of the professional sectors and who want to professionalise their sales.