GETTING THE FUNDAMENTALS RIGHT - IS KEY TO GOOD SALES!
When it comes to sales, your have to learn to walk first before you can run. Getting the fundamentals right is, therefore, key to taking your sales performance to a higher and more consistent level.
This 'Fundamental Sales for Inexperienced Sellers' course is therefore aimed at business owners or salespeople - who lack any formal sales training or are just new to sales.
Over ten informative lessons, you will learn a range of fundamental sales skills and techniques - from generating and nurturing sales leads to handling objections and closing the deal.
Our step by step guide will help you to generate more consistent sales and take your sales performance to the next level!
Get: 10 training lessons + 10 practical sales tools to download and keep!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Learn the sales skills needed for selling in today's market
- Differentiate between each of the five critical steps of the sale
- Understand how a sales method can drive more consistent sales
- Identify who your most profitable targets market are
- Handle objections confidently - to conclude the sale
- Provide ‘Five Star’ customer service - to retain more customers
Lessons covered in this course
1. Sales demystified: The definition of sales and selling
2. Your Value Proposition: Understanding why people will buy from you
3. Customer Profiling: Knowing who your ‘ideal’ target market is
4. The Steps of the Sale: Using a logical process to progress the sale
5. Sales Methods: Employing the best method for more consistent sales
6. Sales Cadence: Finding the right engagement pattern for nurturing leads
7. Objection Handling: Distinguishing between false and true objections
8. Closing: Negotiation and facilitating the buyers buying decision
9. The After Sale: Retaining customers and growing their spend
10. Sales Development: Develop your sales function and sales team
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at business owners who are new to sales or new and inexperienced salespeople. This course is not intended for seasoned sales professionals as it only covers the fundamentals - but the course could be used as a 'refresher' for more experienced sellers.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So 'bang it out' all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
This course should give you the basic skills to develop your sales function but if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with the reasons why (within 10 days) - to get a refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes, this can be provided at no extra cost by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org - giving your details.