Welcome to Beauty Heals Pain
What do you most want if you suffer from trauma, relentless chronic pain and stress?
Relief! And…to know the cause, effective treatment and permanent cure.
Stress and Pain depletes your vital energy. It negatively affects your ability to move, your ability to care for yourself fully, the ability to care for others, your ability to work, the ability to sleep, your ability to enjoy your life, to enjoy your family, and friends. It also lowers your emotional and spiritual well-being, can cause depression and other emotional distress.
Trying the typical remedies can leave you feeling hopeless when you see it is not providing enough relief to even think clearly. From the top of our head to the tip of our toes, should we be lucky enough to be physically whole, we can have pain anywhere in our physical, emotional and spiritual system. Acute pain is pain caused by a particular incident that usually resolves within a period of time. When it does, we can safely say we have healed. When stress and pain turns chronic, we want to know what is happening and how find relief and healing. But we’ve been doing it all wrong. If we weren’t, wouldn’t we found a way of ending chronic stress and pain already?
These are some suggested requirements when entering a contract with one’s self to find pain and stress relief:
- We need to re-learn how to listen to our bodies and various needs again.
- We need to be ready, willing and able to find the right customized treatment.
- We need a comprehensive plan of action (more below).
- We must be our own advocate.
- We have to become experimenters (with the proper, safe, guidance).
- We need discernment to determine what is a truly potential, time-tested option versus, a scam, for pure profit “quick fix”, and unnecessarily risky option.
- We need space and places for treatment (including privacy).
- We need a trusted support system.
In summary, we need to take care of ourselves—Power-Self-Care.
I propose that in addition to the above, we include Power Self-care with the use of Beauty for Pain--purposely bringing in things and healthy pleasure inducing experiences which are imbued with beauty in order to release natural hormones that provide pleasure and reduce pain.
Power Self-Care is about something we forgot to do: that is listen to our body, mind and spiritual needs. It consists of actionable, conventional and unconventional tools and techniques, including using beauty to relieve chronic pain and stress (Beauty for Pain).
You can use these anytime, anywhere and are customized specifically for anyone suffering from chronic stress and pain. This can be any of the following: general mindfulness, conscious breathing, water, shelter and rest, addressing family, financial, professional, social and spiritual issues that are causing chronic distress. This includes consciously establishing new and healthy habits of self-care while working on eliminating unhealthy ones with a specific plan.
Chronic pain is pain that does not go away. With Chronic pain, the pain signals continue for weeks, months, and years after the original cause has occurred. The pain varies in intensity and location. The pain can be emotional and equally, if not more severe, than physical pain. Chronic pain often interferes with quality of life in very important ways as stated above. It is also interconnected in many ways. One area of your life spills over into another. For example, the pain causes sleep loss which lowers your immune system which can lead to other compound infections and illnesses. This doesn't have to continue. There is hope and there are options.
Who is this Course for?
Power Self-Care is for someone who wants to relieve their ongoing pain and stress, regain homeostasis, increase resilience, and be more creative, despite what we have been wrongfully conditioned to believe. This is for someone who has tried traditional techniques with no relief and who gives too much time and care to others you are being negatively affected.
Details and What You'll Need
This course offers:
- 6 self-paced sessions you can return to over and over again to develop an expert level of understanding of your specific self-care needs.
- You can read and use the material and view the videos and audio online with any WiFi connection.
- Each session will have concept(s) and assignments related to the concepts.
- Assignments will include PDF worksheets, reports, quizzes and an e-book using a simple PDF reader to read, print and/or complete offline anytime.
- You may want to purchase a journal notebook or use an online journal specifically for this course.
Pain is going to happen, but with the right tools and options,
you can live again!
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
What if I am not happy with the Course?
Unfortunately, we’re not able to offer refunds for the programs. It is my sincere hope you benefit from this course in surprising and wonderful ways. If you’re are unsure, I strongly recommend that you check and compare other similar courses and determine which one will offer you the most information you can specifically use to relieve your pain and stress in.