You're an Artist, Teacher (Art, Yoga, or Education), Therapist, Body-worker, Holistic Practitioner, or you've been feeling called to deepen your own Creative Self-Care and Mindful Practice. You may also feel called to share your offerings Online to reach more students and serve them while they're at home.
This *Online* Mindful Art and Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Program includes the Foundation for those wanting to include Creative Process explorations and Mindfulness in their teachings.
The training modules are recorded, so you can complete them at your own pace. Optional, individual Coaching Calls can be planned to fit your schedule.
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDED
- Trauma-informed Guiding Principles and Practices (trauma-sensitive language and cues)
- Expressive Arts I Explorations (BodyScan Drawings, Expressive Painting/Writing, and Partner Work)
- Mindfulness (Mindful Meditation, BodyScan Meditation, and Yoga Nidra aka "Yogic Sleep" a meditation practice done lying on the ground)
- Principles of holding safe space and Share Circles
- Bonuses including Designing and Marketing your Classes
- Facilitating Classes is thread throughout the training
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED
- Training Modules with Exercises and Videos, including:
- 8-Step Mindful Art and Yoga I Facilitator Process
- 6 Benefits of Mindful Art
- 9 Ways to Spark Group Interaction and Dialogue
- 5 Common Disruptive Behaviors in Group Dynamics and Facilitator Troubleshooting Tools and Tips
- 20+ Various Mindful Art and Yoga Practices and Creative Writing Prompts (including demos, images, and Facilitator instructions)
- Facilitator Guidelines, Principles, and Processes:
- Share Circle Guidelines and Process
- Trauma-Informed Principles and Language
- Full Example Workshop and Case Study
- Share Circle Guidelines and Process
- Mindful Art and Yoga I Teacher Training Workbooks (>100 pages)
- Clarifying Journaling prompts and Worksheets
- Workshop Prep and Plan Worksheets (including a Step-by-Step Outline and Cheatsheet for simpler planning)
- Authentic Marketing Guidelines, Worksheets and Tips
- Mindful Art and Yoga I Book Reading List and Resources
- Mindful Art and Yoga I Audio and Video Recordings
- Mindful Art and Yoga I Expressive Arts Exercises
- Online Community Support on Private Training Page
- Mindful Art and Yoga I Teacher Certificate of Completion
Bonus Course included for free (depending on package):
Design and Market Your Unique Offering Online see details here.
For questions, please email Cynthia at email@example.com
EXPERIENTIAL PRACTICES INCLUDED
- Bi-Lateral Drawing
- BodyScan Drawing
- Creative Writing
- Dyad and Triad Work
- Expressive Drawing
- Expressive Painting
- Expressive Writing
- Mindful Mandalas
- Intuitive Collage
- Principles of holding safe space with Share Circles
- BodyScan Meditation
- Guided Visualization
- Metta Meditation
- Mindful Meditation
- Principles of Trauma-sensitive Language and Cues
- Self-Compassion Meditation
- Somatic Meditation
- Yoga Nidra (aka "Yogic Sleep" is a meditation practice done lying on the ground
Bonus Course & Group Coaching Program Option (Recommended):
If you'd like to teach online, please sign up for the option including the Bonus Course and Group Coaching Program. This Bonus Course **Create and Launch Your Own Online Offerings** was specifically created to help you feel more confident teaching online (and includes a Step-by-Step Blueprint from Creating your online offering to marketing and launching your online offering). This option also includes a Q&A Group Coaching program (including 3 live/recorded group coaching calls) for additional support.
Table of Contents
Welcome! I'm Cynthia Hauk, MFA, RYT (Founder of Mindful Creative Muse). I'm passionate about sharing mindful art practices to enhance self-awareness, self-compassion, and self-expression, as well as empowering other Facilitators to share creative and calming practices in the world.
- Facilitating Art and Mindfulness courses for 12 years
- Facilitating Teacher Trainings for 3 years
- Education and Certifications (Highlights included below):
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Interdisciplinary Arts
- Trauma-Informed Expressive Art Therapy Facilitator
- Expressive Arts and Eco-Therapy Facilitator
- SoulCollage® Facilitator
- SomaSoul®: Somatic Expressive Therapy Facilitator
- Meditation and Yoga Teacher (including Somatics, Trauma-Sensitive, Restorative, etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need.
It's recommended to complete each Module Weekly, however, since everything is recorded you can take more time if needed. The recordings, videos, PDFs, etc are all accessible to be reviewed again and again (a great benefit to online learning!).
We recommend signing up for the Q&A Coaching Option. These will be monthly live calls, and the recordings will also be available within the Training online.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Due to the digital nature of this training, we don't offer refunds. Please email Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional support.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have (or simply connect!). Please send me an email at email@example.com.
What's included in the 40 hrs of training?
The training includes video and audio instruction, over 100 pages of Workbooks, required reading and experiential practices, a morning musings practice, an online retreat, a final practicum, and optional Coaching Calls (calls would be in addition to the 40 hours). This online training is recorded so you can do it at your own pace and fit it into your lifestyle and schedule. We recommend completing one module a week and dedicating approximately 4 hours a week to the training.