Welcome to the Figuring out your life purpose course!
Have you heard that statement: "without a vision, my people will perish?" At DYL we believe that having LIFE PURPOSE is an essential thing to have in your life - or at least getting on the path to figure it out.
Your life purpose is your guiding torch to all the decisions one needs to make in the different areas of their lives, from who to spend time with, where your finances need to be, what career path to take, how to build and or grow a business:
- All of these aspects, can be truly guided when you know your ultimate goal, your vision, your life purpose.
- A life purpose makes it easier to make decisions:
- All we have to do is to hold up what we need to decide, against our life purpose; and then ask the question: what does this have to do with my life purpose?:
- If the answer is nothing, then we don't go ahead with it,
- if it is everything, we go along with it,
- if it is something, then we gauge how important it is in comparison to other activities
If the answer to any of the below questions is Yes - Not to worry, this course will help you get on that path of absolute clarity...
- Not sure what your purpose is?
- Worried that you don't have direction?
- Wanting clarity of the life you want to lead?
- Want help defining with clarity - the life you want to lead?
- Or Wanting to reevaluate where you are in life?
This course is just right for you!
A true compass to the life you want to lead ...
You will need a dedicate notebook or diary
- There is going to be a lot of introspection that will allow you to come up with tangible systems and processes in your current life that will help you progress exponentially!
- There are a lot of thought provoking questions, and the more dedicated time you give to this course, the better the results will be for you...it's all in your hands
- I suggest that an hour a day is good depending on how fast or honest you are with yourself
- Beginning of the day is best for brain activity is high then
- Quiet space, no distractions
- Make the time: Lunch hour. Lunch box. Quiet space. Coffee shop, ear phones in. Home when everyone is asleep etc...
This is going to be fun!
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com