MAXIMISE YOUR TRADE SHOW OR EXPO REVENUE & ROI!
This 'Boost Your Trade Show & Expo Sales' course is designed for small business owners and traders - who exhibit at trade show, expo's and corporate events, but want to generate more sales and a better ROI.
If you currently trade at shows or plan to and want a better return from your trade show investment - then having a 'show plan' and being fully prepared, are key to maximising your new trade show opportunities
Over ten informative lessons, you will learn how to attract the right visitors to your stand, generate more leads and covert more sales from your pop-up event, trade show, expo or other corporate and retail event.
Get: 10 training lessons + 3 essential show tools to download and keep!
Outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Formulate a proper trade show strategy - with a bespoke 'show plan'
- Develop a 'lead magnet' or show offer - to attract more show visitors
- Adopt a number of proven techniques - to help generate more leads
- Understand how to nurture and convert more of your show leads
- Download and keep 3 tools - to help boost your trade show ROI
- Use a comprehensive checklist - to better prepare for trade shows
- Build a results driven strategy - for attending future trade shows
Lessons covered in this course
- Why exhibit at trade shows: The benefits of exhibiting at trade shows
- Choosing the right show: Does it align with your business strategy
- Preparing for your show: Being pitch perfect for your trade show
- Setting up your show stand: Setting yourself up for more success
- Speaking at your show: Position your expertise with a speaking slot
- Your 'Lead Magnet' or show offer: Attracting the right audience
- Following up on your show leads: Follow up on the follow-up!
- Developing and converting your show leads: Using the right cadence
- Email lead nurturing formulas: Using email to nurture your show leads
- Future show strategies: Strategy helps you eliminate the unneeded.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
Small businesses and traders who sell at trade shows, exhibitions, pop-up events, and other corporate or retail events.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes - a personalised certificate can be provided for your training records FREE OF CHARGE, just email us with your details at email@example.com
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, we would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with your reasons why and within 10 days - to get a refund.