NURTURE MORE LEADS - TO CONVERT MORE NEW BUSINESS!
One of the hardest part of sales is nurturing leads effectively i.e. getting the balance right between talking to prospects and clients but not 'stalking' them!
This 'Generating & Nurturing Leads' course addresses that conundrum and is aimed at business owners or salespeople - who want to be more successful at developing and managing their sales pipeline.
Over six informative lessons, you will learn a range of lead nurturing techniques - as well as how to build a series of effective email templates that get prospects and clients clicking on - rather than clicking off your emails.
Our practical and informative sales course will help you nurture more prospect opportunities and take your sales performance to the next level!
Get: 6 training lessons + 3 practical sales tools to download and keep!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to calculate 'customer value'
- Generate better quality 'target market' leads
- Optimise your lead nurturing 'steps of the sale'
- Differentiate between intrusive and persuasive nurturing
- Prepare better - to increase your lead 'conversion' ratio
- Develop the right 'sales cadence' for successful nurturing
- Build a 'lead nurturing' toolbox of effective email templates
Lesson covered in this course
1. Generating 'target market' leads: Targeting prospects in the right markets
2. Understanding customer value: Appreciating the value of different sectors
3. The 'nurturing' steps of the sale: Using a logical set of nurturing steps
4. Using the right metrics: Using KPI's to measure and improve your nurturing
5. Getting the right 'sales cadence' right: Using the right modes and frequency of contact
6. Using a proven formula : Building templated emails - to convey powerful messages
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at business owners how are inexperienced in sales or new salespeople. This course is not intended for seasoned sales professionals but could, however, be used as a 'refresher' for more experienced sellers.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with your reasons why and within 10 days - to get a refund.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes, this can be provided at no extra cost by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org - giving your details.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.