One of the hardest part of sales is closing and those that suffer from 'close-trophobia' i.e. fear of asking for order - can will benefit from using some proven sales technique, to help seal the deal!
With this in mind, PDT Sales Consultancy has designed this 'Closing the Deal' training course for business owners or salespeople - who want to be more successful at concluding their sales opportunities.
Over five informative lessons, you will learn a range of closing techniques - as well as how to 'cement the deal' and stop your buyer from getting 'buyers remorse' i.e. cooling off and cancelling the order.
Our practical and informative sales course will help you win more business and take your sales performance to the next level!
Get: 5 training lessons + 3 practical sales tools to download and keep!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Build a 'technique toolbox' to help you close more deals
- Differentiate between prescriptive and responsive closing
- Prepare better - to increase your 'win ratio'
- Make a strong start - to set the buying scene
- Adapt your closing techniques to different personality types
- Cement the deal - to prevent 'buyers remorse'
Lessons covered in this course
1. Helping the modern buyer buy: Help your buyer make a more informed buying decision
2. Opening is the new closing: Set the buying scene with a strong start
3. Preparation prevents problems: Prepare better for a better conversion rate
4. Closing techniques for the modern age: Employ techniques fit for today's market
5. Securing and cementing the deal: Make sure your deal is 'sealed' and secure
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at business owners without any sales background or new and inexperienced salespeople. This course is not intended for seasoned sales professionals but could, however, be used as a 'refresher' for more experienced sellers.
How long do I have to access the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
This course should give you the basic skills to be more effective at closing sales opportunities - but if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with your reasons why (within 10 days) - to get a refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes, this can be provided at no extra cost by emailing: email@example.com - giving your details.