HANDLE OBJECTIONS & NEGOTIATE - WITH MORE CONFIDENCE!
One thing is certain in sales and that is encountering those inevitable objections from buyers. This 'Objection Handling & Negotiation Skills' course is therefore, aimed at business owners or salespeople who want to be more successful when negotiating with deal or order.
Over five informative lessons, you will learn a range of objection handling and negotiation skills - from distinguishing between true and false objections to reading body language and dealing with different buyer personality types.
Our practical and informative sales course will help you negotiate more deals and take your sales performance to the next level!
Get: 5 training lessons + 3 practical sales tools to download and keep!
Key outcomes from this course
By the end of this sales training course, you will be able to:
- Handle sales objections more effectively
- Differentiate between true and false sales objections
- Understand the different buying motives that buyers have
- Read and interpret buyers' body language
- Adapt your negotiating style to different personality types
- Negotiate confidently - to conclude the sale
Lessons covered in this course
1. Why buyers use sales objections: Distinguishing between false and real sales objections
2. The sales objection handling formula: A set of steps for handling sales objections
3. The different types of buying motive: Dealing with different buyer personality types
4. Verbal and non-verbal cues: Assessing body language and spoken words
5. What type of negotiator are you? Understanding your personality traits
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at business owners without any sales background or for new and inexperienced salespeople. This course is not intended for seasoned sales professionals - but could be used as a 'refresher' for more experienced sellers.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
This course should give you the basic skills to handle objections and negotiate more effectively - but if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me with your reasons why (within 10 days) - to get a refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Do I get a participation certificate for completing this course?
Yes, this can be provided at no extra cost by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org - giving your details