In just 30 days learn to use Food as Medicine -
which can change your body, change your life.
It's simple, it's easy, just go to do it,
take the action, make the change
This programme is designed to improve your understanding and improve symptoms. It will introduce you to key tools in Shiatsu and Chinese Medicine that will help you manage your condition.
- With short bitesize cookery programmes, learn to use Food as Medicine to increase flow, reduce pain and related symptoms such as chronic fatigue, brain fog, swollen joints, insomnia, sensitivity, stomach cramps and IBS
- Which foods to stay away from and what can trigger symptoms
- Learn Potent Acupressure points, simple stretches and exercises, how to work with your emotions and how to calm the mind and heal the body with guided meditations
- One on One support for individual assessment, effectiveness and care
This course can be completed in the comfort of your own home. The lessons are all on video so it's as easy as watching the TV or listening to the radio. With the 1-1 support, it is designed to bring care in a unique and individual way so that you can make changes, reduce pain and increase flow in a way that suits you.
The closed facebook group provides an opportunity for you to connect, to share personal stories and experiences, and to learn more about how to better manage your condition.
When Qi (energy) cannot flow, it backs up, gets stuck, and it stagnates. Wherever Qi stagnates, there is the potential for pain. In Chinese Medicine we simply address the symptoms with foods that increase flow, reduce stress and pain thereby improving your life.
It's online so you can save time getting to a class. Everything is documented in slides and they and the live lesson recordings are shared. All of the content is available indefinitely. Content is excellent and gives you lots of tools to use.— Clare
10 reasons to sign up today
- Reduce your pain
- Reduce your fatigue
- Reduce the number of times you need to see your doctor and healthcare team.
- Understand your Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and its symptoms,
- Improve your relationship with your body and those around you
- Start or improve your exercise regime
- Improve your mental and emotional health
- Improve your diet
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Improve problem solving in everyday situations
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com. or call 086 607 0432