Food for the Creative Soul
About This Course
Food for the Creative Soul is designed to guide you in:
- connecting to you innate gifts, passions, and talents
- exploring and establishing pathways for integrating more creative expression into your daily life.
- cutting through the jumbled fog of all the shoulds that weigh you down (what you should want, what you should do, how you should feel), so you can move forward creatively.
- gaining clarity and connection to your creative aspirations in a way that opens up your mind to pathways for pursuing them.
- tapping into ways to establish a daily life that feels more instinctive, nourishing, and fun.
- access sources of guidance and inspiration from within
- creating a visible, concrete reflection of the insights, revelations, and wisdom you have mined from within.
Benefits of the Living Creatively Course
As you engage with the material in this Living Creatively Course, you'll gain important insights around how to center and grow your creativity. You will also have the opportunity to create a visible, concrete reflection of the insights, revelations, and wisdom you have mined from deep within. Intended to be a concrete, readily accessible source of guidance and inspiration, it can serve as valuable resource in keeping you connected to your authentic self in a uniquely resonant and visceral way. The purpose of this course is help you discover and connect to ways of establishing a lifestyle that feels more nourishing and authentic to who you really are.
Table of Contents
Sign up to get notified when enrollment is open!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 14 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.