Change your daily habits, change your life. It's as simple as that.
- Do you have an idea of the daily patterns you want to create in your life but struggle to establish them?
- Do all of your responsibilities to work, friends, and family seem to constantly interfere with your very real need for alone time and self-care?
- Do you keep having false starts, doing yoga or following a diet for a few days and then "falling off the wagon"?
Don't worry! Establishing a daily practice can be super hard, but one of the best ways to get it going is by starting with a 10-day intensive.
For one hour every day, we will hold space for your self-care, body care, and creative practice.
Whatever specific actions you want to incorporate into your daily life, and whatever bad habits you need to purge, we will use a permaculture-style process of inquiry, observation, and exploration to design a daily plan that you will be able to stick with long after the workshop is done.
This fun, focused course is just the excuse you were looking for to center your own needs and aspirations for ten days straight! From there, you'll be on a roll. (Or you can simply start the course again and again--all students have lifetime access!)
Use permaculture to design the invisible structures of your daily life.
The progression is based on the GOBRADIME permaculture design process, which will help you define your goals, establish healthy boundaries, and carve out time and space for the self-care and creative habits you need and deserve.
Ten days can change everything.
In this course you will:
- Create time and space in your home and schedule for the creative work you really want to be doing.
- Establish goals for your daily practice and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Identify blocks and resistances, and learn ways to smash through them.
- Use simple, subtle dietary changes to help your brain commit to the new habits.
- Connect to a community of loving, creative people who will help you stick to your plan.
Ten days, ten classes, ten steps toward who, what, and where you want to be:
This course includes:
- Original videos, offering inspirational advice and tangible, actionable steps to designing your daily practice, using the steps in the GOBRADIME permaculture design process.
- Downloadable worksheets that you can print out, work on, and hang up, to remind you of your commitment and keep track of your progress.
- Tips and suggestions to help you stick to your plan.
- Access to our private, students-only support group.
- Unlimited email support during the full 10 days of the course.
- Continued access to the course content and all future updates, in case you "fall off the wagon" and need to jump start your practice, or design a new one!
About Heather Jo Flores
Heather Jo Flores is a certified permaculture designer and yoga instructor, with an MFA in Interdisciplinary Arts. She uses writing, movement, and land-based creative expression to help students clarify their goals and learn the skills they need to succeed. Her own experiences with activism, agriculture, and using creative expression to overcome PTSD and depression create an intersection that allows Heather to offer a unique skill-set and perspective on every topic she teaches.
Here's what students are saying about Heather Jo:
"Heather Jo is an experienced life traveler. She's accomplished much, but comes across as an everyday person who I can relate to. She's smart, knowledgable, authentic, direct, open, and walks her talk, but never woo-woo or condescending."— Carol, Designer
There's so much honesty that comes from Heather. She doesn't act as if she has the answers, or some idyllic life that is perfect because of this system she designed. The leadership in the course is raw, honest, and realistic. It's because of that that I trust Heather - she's lived some sh** and worked extremely hard to build something for herself that she is now sharing.— Claire, Writer
"Heather's courses are concise in a dose of helpful discipline and generally well informed. I felt in good hands, that I could genuinely learn, something I value greatly. I got excited about the material because it was so true to self. In other words, this woman is legit."— Kelsey, Entrepreneur