Do you struggle with whether to add a profit margin to the products you specify for your projects?
Are you calculating enough of a profit margin to be profitable in your business?
Do you understand the risks and liabilities you incur when you specify and procure products on behalf of clients?
If you are not paying attention to this part of your business, you are not only leaving a lot of money on the table, you are also putting your business at risk.
If you find that you are doing all the hard work sourcing the perfect products for your clients, but your cash flow is non-existent, you are in the right place.
Our "Pricing For Profitability" mini course will open your eyes to all the possibilities of making massive profits in your business. In this course, we will dive deep into why you need to price your products so you can stay in business, and earn the profits you deserve.
At the end of this course, you will think differently about your business financial goals. It all starts with the right mindset. You will be empowered to think like a business person who understands that it is OK to calculate proper profit margins to meet your business and personal financial goals. You will understand the difference between markup and margins, and the exact formula I use to calculate profit margins.
The Pricing For Profitability Mini Course comes with:
- FREE downloads of some of the documents I use in my business
- FREE screenshots of important sections of my contracts
- Video lessons
- In depth lessons on how I calculate profit margins
- Information and resources for maximizing profits
- Lots of FREE resources
- A 14 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the content
I have also included a few add-ons to this course that you can purchase at a discounted rate, just for taking this course
- My Design Fee Proposal - the full version
- My eDesign Agreement
- My Vendors List
This will be a great resource to help you price for profitability
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for you if:
- You are a hardworking designer who specifies products on your design projects but not seeing the profits you'd like
- The risks you are taking on aren't worth the rewards you now receive
- You are in need of a confidence boost and mindset change that it is OK to include proper profit margins
- You are worried about the future of our industry and all the talk of vendors going direct to consumers
- You are new in business and unsure how to price products
- You are a seasoned designer and ready to re-energize your business and finally see big profits
- Don't quite get the difference between markups and margins
- You mostly shop retail for your projects
- You are having trouble identifying vendors to source from
- You are just ready to get off the "feast or famine" hamster wheel and finally have abundance in your business
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 14 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the course available?
The course will be available on April 1st 2018. Presale discount available if you use coupon code PRESALE25 for 25% off. Expires April 1st.
How am I allowed to use the file and video downloads?
Great question! You are welcomed to download all files and videos that are downloadable, and save to your computer and use for your personal business development. They remain the property of Veronica Solomon, Veronica Solomon.design, and Veronica Solomon University, and must not be altered, copied or distributed in any way.
Can I share this amazing course with my colleagues and peers?
I am happy for you to share the link to the landing page with your peers and colleagues. However, while I am all about sharing information and knowledge to strengthen our industry, I have intentionally made this course affordable so that anyone who is serious about growing their business can have access to all the good stuff. I would rather make it available for a small fee to more designers, than high-priced to only a select few. Please, under no circumstances should you share the contents of this course in any way
What if I have trouble downloading the add-ons?
Please contact me right away at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response