I am delighted to be partnering with you on your journey towards building your self-esteem and confidence.
This course covers three areas which are:
1. What is self-esteem?
2. The impact of limiting beliefs on your mindset.
3. The dangers of comparing yourself to other people.
This course will help you to start working on the negative aspects of how you see yourself. Living a successful life requires working on yourself and a willingness to be better so you can move forward and be a success.
Some of the signs that a person may have low self-esteem and confidence include:
- A pessimistic view of life.
- Reluctance to put yourself first
- Lack of social skills and low confidence.
- An inability to be fair to yourself.
Once you have completed this course you will have gained the following:
1. The ability to analyze your current problems with self-esteem and confidence.
2. The ability to identify what you need to do to change your situation
and challenge any negative thoughts and feelings.
3. The ability to think positive thoughts and feelings about yourself
4. The ability to Identify how you need to care for yourself better
5. The ability to identify what you need to do to change your situation.
Building your self-esteem and confidence is a lifelong journey, and this course will challenge you to see yourself in a new light and to see the potential and strengths that lay dormant within you.
There are three parts to this master class. Each part consists of worksheets and a 12 to 15 minute audio teaching. The total course teaching time is approximately 40 mins).
There is also BONUS CONTENT that you will be able to download at the end. Be prepared to put the work into this course because the worksheets are designed to pull out the BEST in you.
I look forward to working with you and don't forget to sign up!
I truly thank God for using Jenny to reach me and help me to come out of my comfort zone, because if He did not I would still be stuck behind the computer screen with tons of ideas still in my head— Gee Ashley
This challenge has helped me to face things I've been avoiding and I'm glad I did it— Lynn
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 5 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.