Why start a Freezer Meal Club?
The benefits are OUTRAGEOUS!
Imagine being able to
- cut your cooking time in half
- cut down meal PLANNING time
- reduce your food budget
- serve homemade meals every night
- reduce boredom with new recipes without coming up with them yourself
- bless others with meals with minimal cost or effort
- accommodate any food sensitivities or allergies
You can do all of that with a Freezer Meal Club!
I had thought about getting a group together but felt overwhelmed by the idea of organizing it. Not any more!— Amy in NC
I'll show you how!
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
- Learn the three main types of FMCs and discover which one will work best for you.
- Start your club easily with detailed explanations of each club type, various approaches and optional ideas for each one.
- Handle and transport your meals with smart and proven ideas.Streamline communication within your group and overcome typical challenges with ease.
- Counter the most common objections to joining a FMC.
- Hit the ground running with the Getting Started Worksheet.
- Receive guidance, start to finish, with a step-by-step Procedures List for each club type.
- Overcome typical challenges with useful tips (picky eaters? small freezers? strict diets?).
Course also Includes
- Freezer Meal Club Guidebook (pdf can be read on your e-reader)
- FMC Recipe book, full of freezer meal recipes you can't find anywhere else!
- Pre-formatted spreadsheets to help your club divide up expenses and make sharing expenses so much easier. Just plug in your numbers and go!
- Flexible Meal Planner to use when you bring your meals home
- Sample Cooking Day list with itemized menu for 5 and 10 participants
- the E-book's assessment quiz, worksheets, and more as separately downloadable PDFs
I've always been intrigued by freezer meal clubs but never felt it was a viable option for my family. The Freezer Meal Club Guide book really exceeded my expectations - who knew there could be so many variations and options. Amylee did a wonderful job explaining the many ways one could do a club. I appreciated that she talked about families with food allergies, picky eaters and small freezers - all challenges I have personally struggled with. The book really made me realize it can be option for my family.— Kristen in PA
Still not sure if this course is for you? Here's a longer video with more detail about the course's contents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take me to go through the course?
The total video time in the course is two and a half hours. But that's broken up over sixteen sections. The longest lesson is 17 minutes long, making this a great course to take in chunks, as time (and kids, family, breastfeeding, gardening, homeschooling, cooking, and work) allow/s! Do it all at once or do a few lessons at a time.
I'm a bit of an introvert and it never occurred to me that a freezer meal club could be done in so many ways, including ones that don't involve lengthy meetings. Amylee has really thought of everything. I always wanted the benefit of having homemade meals ready to go and now I feel like I can! I'm single and think I can make up the cost of the course in one month of a club. Families can probably do so even sooner.— Tia in TX
I'm so thankful I was able to take this course. I have been wanting to simplify my cooking and not eat out as much for a long time; however, I get so overwhelmed by trying with trying to do freezer meals by myself. I attempted once and it was a disaster. Learning how to start a club and different options is inspiring me to start my own club! It will be great to have more time and less eating out with freezer meals. Also, knowing I have a meal to share with a family in need is a lot cheaper than buying a $20 lasagna at the grocery store or doing nothing at all. With a freezer cooking club, I can help my family and others too! Thank you Productive Mama for doing this!— Renee in SD