Stop Your Battle With Food, Body, & Self
When asked about their food cravings, most people will be able to reel off at least a couple of items without hesitation.
Just a few years ago I had many cravings. I had to have my morning coffee to wakeup and the afternoon cup to function properly. I couldn’t live without chocolate, as it was the only thing that made me happy. Frequently, looking for relaxation after a long day at a stressful job, my dinner consisted of wine and cheese.
Does this sound familiar?
What cravings do YOU have?
Chocolate, bread, steak, french fries, candy bars, ice cream - it really doesn't matter what you crave. Whatever you're longing for, it may be your body's way of letting you know you're missing something. The best way to deconstruct your cravings is to understand them.
Do your unhealthy food choices make you:
- Unhappy with the way you look and feel?
- Crave them more after you try to eliminate them?
- Feel powerless after many attempts to overcome them?
What would it be like if you could finally harness the wisdom of your body, stop micromanaging your eating habits, and feel at peace with food?
How would it feel if one day you woke up energized, had no need for coffee and were able to be active all day without sugar stimulation?
What would it mean for you and your health if you could free yourself from food obsession and easily overcome your misunderstood cravings?
You no longer have to figure this all out on your own.
Join a Supportive, Action-Oriented Program and Experience Amazing Results!
Decode your Cravings in 10 Days Challenge: Stop Your Battle with Food, Body, & Self.
Decode Your Cravings in 10 Days is a powerful, practical and proven process for overcoming emotional eating challenges and setting you free from self-sabotage!
This program provides you training and support for ending emotional eating, healing your relationship with food, and achieving rock-solid consistency.
- Discover how to end your struggles with emotional, stressful, and convenient eating.
- Remove a massive burden from your life. This process heals not only your relationship with food but also creates a ripple effect that impacts every aspect of your life.
- Learn how to put your-authentic-self back in the driver’s seat and keep you there.
- Cultivate a higher level of self-awareness and become trigger-proof.
- Receive a clear road map and step-by-step instructions that will keep you engaged and help you to put one foot in front of the other.
Decode your cravings in 10 days is expertly designed to deliver powerful information in convenient and simple way and encourage implementation without being difficult or overwhelming.
What will you get out of this program?
It is Freedom:
• From obsessions.
• From the daily war with food.
• From the daily war with body.
• From the daily war with Self.
• From dogma.
• From feeling out of control.
• From self-sabotage.
After you register for the course you will receive 50% off coupon for my book Listen to Your Body and Regain Your Health. It is a great companion book to the program if you would like to extend your knowledge about health and happiness beyond your cravings.
About an author
I am a Medical Doctor, Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Public Speaker and Author of Listen to Your Body and Regain Your Health. My specialty is natural hormone balancing, stress management, detox and anti-aging.
I graduated from medical school in Europe in 1993. I had practiced as OBGYN specializing in adolescent gynecology and infertility and used alternative approaches to treat many hormonal disorders. After moving to the United States and learning about American Medical System, I decided to take a different path in helping women.
In 2012 I completed professional training program in The Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I was trained in more than one hundred dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods.
As a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and the founder of Holistic Expert LLC, I am passionate to work with women who try to juggle their families and careers by sacrificing their own health and happiness and who are ready to change heir lives and achieve their goals through nutrition and lifestyle modifications.
I am very excited to support women on their healing path to an abundant health, loving and passionate relationships and their self-discovery.
After healing myself and enhancing my own wellbeing, I wanted to share my knowledge and my own story and transformational journey to a better life through my book and programs. I guide women to build a healthy mind and a healthy body naturally, so they have less stress and more energy and joy in life.
I offer coaching for women through private sessions, workshops, retreats, and cooking classes around the world. I am a professional member of American Drugless Practitioners Association and International Health Coaching Federation.
When I am not writing, speaking, teaching, coaching clients or making a new healthy dish, you can find me doing yoga, creating chocolate, reading a book or enjoying time with my family.
My life purpose is to change our world to a place full of love, health and happiness by transforming women's lives. To learn more about my practice visit http://holisticexpert.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Decode Your Cravings in 10 Days for?
This program is for men and women who want:
- A truly healthy relationship with food, body, and Self.
- To achieve and maintain a healthy body composition without obsession, restriction, perfectionism, shame, or guilt.
- To distance themselves from destructive eating habits and cultivate a practice of self-care, self-love, and self-nourishment.
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
How is the program delivered?
- The curriculum is delivered via a combination of interactive online modules, downloadable workbooks, dynamic assessments and emails.
- This is a self-led program that broken down into modules that opens daily. This prevents information overload, helps you stay organized, and makes the program easily manageable, practical, and actionable.
- The one-on-one support is available upon request at email@example.com
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with your results, just email me all your finished assignments, worksheets and journals within 10 days of completion to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.