Learn How To Teach Great Craft Workshops With This 6 Module Online Course.
If you are an artist/craftsperson or someone looking to make some additional income from your creative skills, then this course is for you. It is your step-by-step guide to designing, teaching and promoting creative workshops and start your own business doing so. Including all the templates, documents and handy checklists you will need.
Learn everything you need to know to succeed from artist Susan Yeates of Magenta Sky who has been teaching successful arts and crafts workshops for years... She has done all the hard work for you, so that you don't need to! 10 years of teaching knowledge simplified into 6 step-by-step modules that progress you through the process, one stage at a time. Get the confidence and knowledge to really succeed as an arts or crafts tutor!
What Will I Learn?
- Topic planning - decide exactly what to teach and in what format
- Teach craft workshops to students with ease
- Understand the best ways to structure a creative course
- Learn how to choose the correct venue for your course
- Learn about the business of running workshops and art classes
- Have the confidence to teach your skills
- Learn how to market your courses online and offline
- Fill your courses with paying students!!
- Learn what you need to take with you to a workshop or craft course
Very informative & extremely important information to get students started in planning their creative workshops. The content is excellent and valuable to student who wishes to turn their passion into a viable career whether part-time or full time. The course covers information how to cover your costs by the minimum required number of attendees and how price and be profitable. Valuable information about accounting and insurance. There is a lot of emphasis on how to market your workshop and the many marketing platforms. An absolute blueprint for anyone who wish to run a creative course successfully. Thank you Susan. Great course.— Hazel Robinson
Table of Contents
Who is this course for?
- People who are artists or creative people that want to teach others
- Those that already have a art skill but are nervous about teaching for the first time
- Those that understand teaching craft but want to know more about marketing their courses
I have been teaching one on one crafts for a few years now but there are details provided in this course that I would have never thought of. Great course! I highly recommend it.— Claudia Giomi
What is included in the Course?
- 4.5 hours on-demand video lessons
- 9 Supplemental Resources (Downloadable PDFs)
Full lifetime access
- Email support from course tutor
About the Course Tutor
"My name is Susan and if you don’t know already, I am a printmaking/art
tutor and published author of four art and craft related books including Learning Linocut (an Amazon no.1 bestseller!), Amagurumi Animals and Learn to Earn from Printmaking. There is a fifth on the way in 2018!
I set up my company 'Magenta Sky' in 2003, just after I left university as a part-time venture. It began as a way of selling my crafts and also teaching courses and workshops in various arts venues.
Since then I have expanded to teach more classes and workshops, including online courses like this one.
All four of my current craft books, my live courses and workshops and my blog can be found on my website www.magenta-sky.com. I look forward to you joining the course and teaching your creative skills."
Susan Yeates Owner and Author, Magenta Sky
Fantastic course. Full of useful information and structured well to take you through the process from initial thoughts to the final product and beyond. Given me a lot of confidence.— Hazel Russell
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 14 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Are there any requirements for the course?
There are no entry requirements. All you need is:
- Access to a PC/mac on the internet and a little time to learn...
- You will need to have some sort of creative skill or knowledge that you want to share via teaching
- Basic IT skills to be able to put together info sheets etc.
This course is very thorough. The details that may otherwise be overlooked while planning are explained. The presenter has knowledge of the subject and shares her experience.— Nicole Melton