Are you a Very Intense Person?
- Do you ever feel restless and edgy -- as if you need to do something but can't figure out what it is?
- Do you have a hard time settling yourself down when you get upset?
- Do you ever feel out of control emotionally?
- Do you have a hard time "shutting off" your mind?
- Do you find yourself overreacting to events that others seem to take in stride?
- Do you ever get frustrated because you can't find the words to express all the intense feelings inside of you?
- Do you find that even normal activities leave you feeling chronically overwhelmed and exhausted?
- Do you have trouble maintaining healthy relationships, or find yourself consistently drawn to people who end up hurting you?
- Do you struggle with feeling hopeless, fear rejection, or as if your feelings are so intense you cannot bear them?
- Do you cope with intense feelings by doing things you end up feeling bad about later?
- Do you ever feel hopeless and suicidal, as if there were simply no more reason to go on? (Maybe you don't necessarily want to die, but you know you can live like this.)
If you can say "yes" to more than a few of these questions -- especially if problem thoughts, feelings and behaviors are a pattern for you -- you may be a "Very Intense Person" or VIP.
VIP's have a lot of great qualities -- they are passionate, sensitive and are willing to invest great amounts of time and energy into projects and people. However, these same great qualities can sometimes get out of control, making it extremely difficult to effectively manage one's emotions, behaviors and relationships.
If you are ready to find more balance in your life, to think and act in more effective ways and to improve the quality of your relationships, Stop Stinging, Start Living is for you.
This course draws on the time-honored principles of a therapy designed to help individuals who have problems in these areas. (It's called Dialectical Behavior Therapy, or DBT). This course will teach you how to
- settle down
- learn to effectively manage frustration
- get control of your emotions
- learn to communicate effectively
After completing this course, you will have a virtual toolbox filled with healthy coping strategies, effective ways of thinking and powerful communication techniques that will help you channel your energy into being the best possible version of yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.