Ready to Get Ya Stress in Check??
So you're stressed as hell right? Dealing with work, school, kids, family, friends... life! I get it! We all get stressed out at some point in our lives, there's no fighting that, it's just a part of the deal!
However, we don't have to STAY stressed. We don't have to just live with stress as something that we are ALWAYS dealing with. We can fight back against it and make our lives a little bit easier to handle.
How do you deal with stress? Are you dealing with it in a healthy way? Are you dealing with it at all?
It's time to put yourself first and work on you and making your life better. No matter what it is you are dealing with, there is almost always a way to lighten the load.
As you can see from the statistics shown below, America has a stress problem!! Make the decision to fight back against stress!!
This course will help you do just that!!
- Identify your current short term and long term stressors
- Identify your current and past coping skills
- Identify new coping skills to try
- Make a "Stressed Out" Plan
- Build coping skills
- 30 Minute Strategy Session w/ Hillary
In addition, course includes:
- 1 Online Yoga class for stress reduction
- 1 Mini Meditation Video for stress reduction
- Adult coloring sheet
- Help Building Problem Solving Skills
- Downloadable PDF with 40 Scientifically Proven Stress Tips!
Stress & the Facts
- Significant percentages of adults also report experiencing mental health-related symptoms as a result of stress in the past month, such as feeling nervous or anxious (42 percent vs. 35 percent in 2014), feeling depressed or sad (37 percent vs. 32 percent in 2014) and constant worrying (33 percent vs. 28 percent in 2014). As in 2014, 37 percent report irritability or anger as a result of stress.
- About two in five adults (39 percent) report overeating or eating unhealthy foods in the past month due to stress, compared to 33 percent in 2014. This represents a return to the percentage reporting the same in 2011.
- At the same time, 31 percent of adults admit to skipping a meal in the past month due to stress. Just 25 percent said the same in 2014.
- In addition, nearly half of adults (46 percent) report lying awake at night due to stress in the past month, which is a jump from 42 percent in 2014.
- Although the majority of adults in the U.S. report doing enough to manage their stress, many adults rarely engage in stress management activities. About half (49 percent) say that they engage in such activities a few times a month or less. Nearly one in five adults (18 percent) say they never engage in stress relief activities.
- When it comes to stress management, 47 percent of adults engage in active methods, such as exercising or walking, meditation or yoga, and playing sports.
(Source: American Psychological Association, 2015 Stress in America)
Course includes 1 Strategy Session
After paying for/enrolling in the course, Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Facebook message Hillary to schedule!
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.