There can be a lot of emotions felt when you hear that you have been diagnosed with Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO). Relief, because you now have a diagnosis! And fear because you know you have to change your diet dramatically to reduce inflammation and allow your gut to heal.
This mini e-course is designed for you to get prepared and to get organised BEFORE you start the Bi-Phasic diet. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Know the basis of the diet, and why it's structured the way it is.
- Have a clear understanding of the foods you need to avoid while you are on the Bi-Phasic diet.
- Learn how to access recipes that support your new eating regime.
- Access to templates that enable you to get organised and plan ahead.
- Discover the most frequently asked questions and their answers.
Is this course full of recipes?
No, as much as I love cooking, I leave this to the folk that specialise in this area. You will learn how to look for recipes, and where to look for recipes.
Can I do this course without seeing a health practitioner?
This course will definatly set you up for starting the Bi-Phasic diet, but it does not include specifics in the type of SIBO you have (methane or hydrogen positive). You will need to have a SIBO trained practitioner to gain access to herbs and nutrients that support gut healing, and to eliminate the bacteria that is in your small intestine.