Thriving With Anxiety
Quick Overview of Course
What Would Life Be Like if You Could....
- Be able to have anxiety, negative thoughts, emotions and sensations but make the choices that enhanced your life making it meaningful?
- Learn new ways of perceiving a reality so that it was possible to see the whole picture and not just the narrow and constricting view?
- Understand better where changes could be made and where efforts would be wasted in building and living a meaningful lifestyle?
- Have access to ways of handling anxiety that you could not even dream of now but are already present and available to you?
- Truly be aware with specificity, what you valued most in life so that when you were overwhelmed with anxiety that you would have the conviction to act?
- Give up the myth that a good life, successful life is they key to being happy?
The Goals of this Course
Learn stress management skills
Learn how to respond, instead of react, to thoughts, sensations & emotions
Discover tools to reframe challenging situations in a non-judgmental way?
Increase your sense of self-worth
Create the ability to think through and compartmentalize your best options
Learn mindfulness and why it is essential to thriving with anxiety
Create the ability to accept change more easily
Acquire tools to sleep and eat better and why these are important
Learn to know and prioritize your own needs based upon that which you value
Learn new neuroscience and research about what happens in your brain
What This Course Includes
- 30 Educational Videos and Podcasts
- 10 Worksheets
- 11 Skills and Practices
Table of Contents
How Did This Course Develop?
This course is a compilation of the best of the best. It is backed by evidenced based research from the fields of nutrition, education, neuroscience, medicine and psychology. It is rooted within the integral framework in order to amplify and connect the theoretical and pragmatic components.
Most importantly, the items selected for this course are based upon my experience in working with hundreds of individuals dealing with anxiety challenges and the successes I have personally witnessed.
Get Extra Support
This course is a self-directed series that unlocks new content over 8 weeks. Want to get the most out of this course? Personalize it with addition one-to-one support with Todd. Opportunities during registration as well as within the program.
Who This is Good For?
For those who have challenges with social interactions, driving, bridges, exams, flying, boating, work relationships, public speaking, heights, public places, open spaces, physical exertion, performance anxiety, health anxiety, fear of restricted spaces, fear of darkness, fear of failure, fear of decisions, fear of doctors or other persons of authority and other general anxiety challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.