Summer Sale Spectacular: All Workshops 50% Off!
PanPastel colors are genuine artists quality pastels uniquely packed in a pan format, developed so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color just like true painting. AND......they are the next stop on our Color Inspiration journey. We have explored, Gelatos, Perfect Pearls, watercolors, Twinkling H2Os, Smooch Ink, misting spray and now we turn out attention a hot new coloring medium......PanPastels. PanPastels are a terrific option if you are looking to add color to your work without the mess of a liquid medium.
By the end of the workshop students will:
- Learn the basics of PanPastels supplies, tools and techniques.
- Learn how to apply, blend, layer and seal PanPastels.
- Understand how PanPastels react to different surfaces, textures and mediums.
- Create a sample idea book for future reference.
- Create a variety of projects using the techniques learned in the workshop.
- Lesson One: The Basics-Application options, tools, surfaces and simple backgrounds.
- Lesson Two: Stamps and Stencils-Learn how to color or paint with PanPastels. Create blended and layered backgrounds using stamps and stencils.
- Lesson Three: Textures and Mediums-Go beyond the basics to learn how to use PanPastels with art mediums to add beautiful texture in your work.
Course Length: 3 Lessons
Course Start Date: Immediately (This is a self-paced workshop, all content will be available once payment has been received.)
Classroom Includes: Videos, PDF Tutorials, Forum and Gallery. This workshop contains 21 video demonstrations with 175 minutes of video instruction.
Created byJeri Parks