Find Your Voice
What Is Finding Your Voice?
Are you having trouble growing your blog and identifying your audience? I have had the same feelings in the process of growing my own blog. It is always a journey trying to find your voice and develop your brand as a blogger. It can be difficult trying to identify how your blog is different from others, and how transparent and authentic you should be with your audience. I spent a couple of years very unsure about what my blog voice was and if I truly wanted to share it with the world. It can be frightening to reveal you authentic self to others, but if you want people to care about your blog, you need a clear vision for your blog. I know that you have great ideas and a passion to blog, but "What is your blogging voice?"
It is time to become confident and develop your authentic blogging voice. This is a self-paced course that will release 5 weekly modules, audios and a PDF workbook that will help you to understand how to convey your ideas on your blog. In addition, you will have access to a Private Facebook group to get the feedback and motivation that you need to develop your voice.
*You will need at least 3-5 hours a week to complete the tasks for this course, but you can complete the lessons at your own pace.
In this course you will:
- Identify how to find your writing voice
- Learn how to identify your audience while staying true to your voice
- Learn how to improve your writing and create a structure
- Identify your writing passion and focus
- Analyze other blogs within your niche and learn what makes you unique
- Bonus***You will receive one blog post critique from me that will help you identify your strengths as a writer and how to use those unique strengths on your blog.
It is time to step out of the shadows of other blogs and become confident about your voice so that you can grow your own audience. This course will help you do that!
Created byKimberlee Postell