Color Inspiration: Twinkling H2Os
Beautiful little jars of sparkling color. That is how I define Twinkling H2Os. At the very basic they are watercolor paints mixed with mica. The combination can lead to some beautiful results. Twinkling H2Os can be used on a variety of surfaces, including: paper, wood, rocks, Easter eggs, canvas, chipboard and more.
This beginner's class is designed to help you get started using this medium. By the end of the class you will:
- Learn how to prep your Twinkling H2Os before you start playing.
- Learn how they interact with different types of paper and different types of water.
- Create background papers for class projects.
- Learn to use Twinkling H2Os with stamps and stencils.
- Lesson One:Prepping our Twinkling H2Os and testing them on a variety of paper. Including, card stock, watercolor paper, canvas and old book paper. We will also look at different colors of paper and different types of water to activate the Twinkling H2Os. We will create a variety of background pages for later use.
- Lesson Two:Learn how to use your Twinkling H2Os with stamps and stencils.
- Lesson Three:Pull everything you learn together to create a variety of cards.
Course Length: 3 Lessons
This is a self-paced workshop. All lessons are available upon enrollment. Classroom contains over 125 minutes of video instruction, printable PDF files, forum and gallery.
Twinkling H2Os: Supply List (Click link below.)
Created byJeri Parks