This course will teach you what to do with your blog once you have created one. I spent 3 years learning about everything that goes into blogging and having a successful blog in order to make this class perfect. I took blog classes, went to conferences, and read countless articles in order to ensure I knew what it takes to stand out in the blogging world. I spent over $1000 to learn everything I am teaching you in this class.
In this class you will learn:
1. Tracking your Statistics- What statistics do you need to be paying attention to?
2. Writing Frequency, Editorial Calendar, Blogging Schedule- How often should you be writing? What is an Editorial Calendar and why do you need one? How much time should I be spending on blogging?
3. Social Media- General social media info
4. Facebook- Tips, Tricks, and posting schedule
6. Twitter- Tips, Tricks, and posting schedule
7. Other Social Media- Instagram, Google+, SnapChat, Stumble
8. Blog Comments-
11. Content Idea's- Ways to come up with more content and what types of content you should have!
12. Earning Money Blogging and Giveaways- Different ways to earn money blogging and how to get and run giveaways.
Plus you will get two bonus lessons:
1. List of Blogging Resources- Resources I have used and are worth your time!
2. Other Recommendations for your Blog- Other information that will help you as you get to know this blogger thing!
You will also receive access to new information sent out in a newsletter once a month featuring new tips and tricks for blogging and a private
"This Course gave so much information in such a short amount of time. Better information than a course I paid $200 for in the past." - Carrie G.
"The information I have received from the newsletters alone is worth the $30." -Tiffany P.
"My Social media referral traffic has risen by 300% just one week after taking
"Blogging Bootcamp is a no brainer. A Steal for only $30. If you pass over this course you are making a mistake!"- Kathleen T.
Disclaimer: We’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our course and it’s potential to help you grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques you learn from the course and we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.” Nothing on our websites or in our Webinars is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results discussed is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our sites or in our programs are simply our expectations or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. These statements are simply our opinion. As stipulated by FTC law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented in the Webinars, and we offer no professional legal or financial advice. Currently we do not offer refunds on our products and courses.